Suggestions for Crafting & Auction house
Old 09-02-2019, 11:38 AM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default Suggestions for Crafting & Auction house

I'm not quite certain if Glitch ever touched up on the possibility of developing such an items or functions for the game but I feel the following would massively assist the current player-base for Nod;
  • A way to filter the auction house.
    I find it hard at times to search for items specifically of certain color/lv/ master/tp/item and I feel being able to filter for such would greatly improve the player's experience. This could be potentially only for Prem, or perhaps a paid upgrade.
  • A Recipe Book for each item type.
    I suggest this to be either an LG tool, or a paid upgrade, or a random drop from prize boxes. the premise is that it would hold specific types of Recipes. as a potential prize from tc boxes i feel this would also be great incentive to increase TC sells.
  • Epic/LG refining tools.
    Premise is rather simple. open tool, drop stack(s), get stack(s) of mats

Please feel free to post any suggestions, or if this has already been suggested update me to if any thing ever arose from such.

Last edited by StrydarEnox; 09-02-2019 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: Better format/ Syntax

Old 09-02-2019, 11:42 AM   #2
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

the bottom two have been suggested and I still think it would be alright for sure. Not sure how the top one would work

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 09-06-2019, 11:01 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

#3 wont happen. in the words of many its "an easy button" since you have to process an item and regen the manergy to do another one, processing stacks at a time bypasses this as well as the time required to do it. I see thier point here. #2 I have been begging for for years, to no avail. #1 has also been discussed but no traction has ever gained on the subject.