resistance gems
Old 08-24-2019, 06:46 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default resistance gems

any chance the uncommon single resistance auras (red blue etc) could be bumped up to rare, and instead of having 2 resistance effects at 40% like bogswamp and the like, they instead have a lowered resistance chance, with an extra prevent chance vs that specific gem color?

I get rare vs uncommon rare would be better. but I never understood how 1 aura could resist 2 colors at an equal rate as the "focused aura" that only targets 1 color.

if buffing them means they go from costing 18k to 54k I don't think community would notice much. low levels don't use them really anyway so the change won't affect them (at least no low level I've ever spoken to) with the increased costs. but would be interesting to see them actually have a use and be a more unique effect.

when low levels don't use it because resistance is based on cnt so they can't make much utilization out of it, and caps can just buy a superior version of it, I figured i'd see if it's possible for it to become used like the drain gems were (though hopefully a bit less op than those =p)

Old 08-24-2019, 07:28 AM   #2
Seer's BFF

Where you get a resist gem with 40% resist?!?!?!?!?

Old 08-24-2019, 08:35 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

Oh yeah. Forgot he changed those ~