Sugestion
Old 07-08-2019, 09:28 PM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default Sugestion

since toad users negates the bleeds from pets at least make them to take increased damage from the pets...otherwise in my opinion the whole point of being a BM is useless...this concerns more the 1 vs 1 pvp

Old 07-08-2019, 09:37 PM   #2
Seer's BFF

I think you're over estimating how many people can effectively use the toads+gem combo in 1v1 that wouldn't already beat you without them. The toads are no doubt a big nerf to BM's, but not in the 1v1 season. They're just more feasible to use in the premade 3v3 formats where you can have a healer to make up for your lost tankyness.

Old 07-08-2019, 11:03 PM   #3
Crab Defiler

how much max damage do you think can do a bm with his pets in pvp? do you think that damage follows the curent game changes? serial critical hits with pets was building up bleed...no crit no bleed anyway...but now no bleed even on crit...do u think that what is left for a bm to make damage is ok in curent state of the game? probably bm should be tuned into a *pve only* class..yea u would say a bm can be many things(hybrids) but dps bm? kinda dead in this matter...at least this is my opinion..

Old 07-08-2019, 11:45 PM   #4
Seer's BFF

Bm's can do well over 15,000 damage just from their pets in one round without damage bonus.

Again, you're way over estimating how many builds can actually make use of this counter in 1v1. There's not any that can use the gem+pet other than staff dotters realistically without being a huge detriment to their survivability or to their damage.

It's not like you just throw on the toad, and gem. You have to make a concious decision to lose out on a pet slot and a gem slot. Not many builds can do that without a big draw back from losing one or both of those. Yes, the gem/toad combo is going to make BM's not nearly as strong in 3v3... They'll still be extremely well off in that regard though do to the fact they have the ONLY item in game that reduces mitigation to nothing.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:38 AM   #5
Gem Pouch Expert

melee can opener for 100k+ too <_< dun mean it happens more then once a lifetime
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.