trolls
Old 07-03-2019, 05:09 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default trolls

debatably a thread meant for uncivil forums but yh.

Trolling is common in nod, but most of us do it from our mains. Anyone using a level 1 alt to troll from, please don't embarrass us well known trolls with your patheticness of needing to hide behind another character because you're too scared to insult someone from your main. Additionally, please
do not act like we're friends just because we have similar enemies. I, like most nodders, have no interest in little kids pretending to be big men behind level 5 toons.

glitch I recall years back you bant hoodratnation for making a bunch of toons with the same face and a bunch of mocking names towards hoodrat. any possibility of banning spazzi, blakki, slakki and the like? they're just pathetic alts aimed at making fun of lakki. I don't even like lakki but I just find these silly games childish and embarrassing to clans and the community,

also isn't creating alts specifically for the purpose of mocking someone kinda a form of dodging ignore? perhaps why more keep being made if they're the same person.

Last edited by Blaze; 07-03-2019 at 06:24 PM..