Old 07-08-2019, 02:45 PM   #21
Boss Hunter

why we skipping 1vs1 tho?

Old 07-08-2019, 09:35 PM   #22
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaark
why we skipping 1vs1 tho?
We ain't skipping 1v1, we're just having an extra 3v3 first. At least what glitchypoo says

Old 07-08-2019, 10:11 PM   #23
Gem Pouch Expert

thats garbage. 1v1 is like the only format i look forward to...and "lets just throw another 3v3 in" <_< did we not complain enough last time? 1v1 is great for people with work schedules...and lives...that dont wanna rely on other people to q ffs. and good for new caps who wont get a team that wont be DESTROYED by everyone anyhow...yh the new caps will probs be same in 1v1...but atleast they dont havbe to wait for teamates to be on.
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.

Last edited by Demons; 07-08-2019 at 10:38 PM..

Old 07-08-2019, 11:13 PM   #24
Crab Defiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demons
thats garbage. 1v1 is like the only format i look forward to...and "lets just throw another 3v3 in" <_< did we not complain enough last time? 1v1 is great for people with work schedules...and lives...that dont wanna rely on other people to q ffs. and good for new caps who wont get a team that wont be DESTROYED by everyone anyhow...yh the new caps will probs be same in 1v1...but atleast they dont havbe to wait for teamates to be on.
waited 1 vs 1 aswell...couse of my work schedule...if i waited 8-9 months or how many was,i can wait another 4-5 for a chance to get it...or maybe will be a extra 3vs3 anon after this extra 3v3 premade one...who knows....following format cicles seems is not a rule...so ppl who waited for a 1 vs 1 u better shut up...ur opinion does not matter