public service announcement
Old 06-06-2019, 03:55 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default public service announcement

My paypal had some fraudulent charges (not in nod) and I don't really use paypal outside of nod. so if you bliss you may wanna check your activity log and make sure you're the only one spending your money. better safe than sorry. The main thing that stood out about my fraud charges were they were in euros.

I have used my paypal account outside of nod (albeit not in last 6 months) so the issue may have come from elsewhere. but again. better safe than sorry.

Old 06-06-2019, 09:55 PM   #2
Administrator

What sites you used your PayPal on is rather irrelevant. PayPal is not like a credit card that you hand to the vendor allowing them to write down your CC number and 3 digit code. You can use PayPal to pay Russian haxors to gain access to your ex's Instagram, and that wouldn't expose your PayPal account anymore than it already was.

If someone has gained access to your PayPal account, you most likely logged on to PayPal using a computer that was compromised. If you only log on from your own computer, you really need to take extreme steps. Change all your passwords, format your computer, change all your passwords again.

Old 06-07-2019, 04:05 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

I didn't realize that. ty glitch.

Old 06-08-2019, 08:14 PM   #4
Seer's BFF

ya dun goofed.