It's almost like people are mad
Old 06-05-2019, 07:29 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default It's almost like people are mad

I'll add more when I get home but. You all make all your accusations against me. With the sole proof being some screenies dl provided. That have no identifying names or anything aside from my first name. Yet you treat it as fact. And when I threaten to do the same to you guys.... You all jump =o so maybe if I post it it is true? Omg. Everything on the internet is true. No need to be innocent until proven guilty if someone posts otherwise on the internet.

If glitch has a problem with it I won't but anyone who Continues to spread rumors may find an identical screenie with just their first name tur s out. Because apparently it's fact that if your first name and nothing else is on an account it is confirmed yours. And that's enough proof to lynch.

Old 06-05-2019, 07:39 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

*grabs pitchfork

Old 06-05-2019, 08:18 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

like you guys did?

indeed. I merely threatened. unlike you guys who actually did.

and for anyone who wishes to ignore me. I got 4 toons I use and have used for the last 8 months. blaze. alastrina. ipoophard. nomicon. if you want an optional 5th ignore mininom. I don't chat from 1000000 toons like you guys try to make it sound.

like raidens said. you leave me alone I leave you alone. if just having a name on an account is proof enough to lynch someone. then you won't mind if I treat you the same as you treat me, right?

as for using red not hk. like I said in chat. I don't remember hk's name so I used red's for an example. but i'll be srs from here on. unless glitch requests me not to, I will do it to anyone who I see.

and I know a chunk of your names~

and if it isn't definitive proof. go ahead and laugh at yourselves for admitting you're just bandwagon haters =p

Last edited by Blaze; 06-05-2019 at 09:02 AM..

Old 06-05-2019, 11:57 AM   #4
Rare Collector

So are u denying you a pedo, or are u admitting ur a pedo and just had enough of people aiming hate towards you? like feel free to do w/e u want towards me i actually look forward to it...

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!