reroll with potion
Old 05-27-2019, 12:51 PM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default reroll with potion

if you reroll with the required potionmaking lvl to equip the potion can you make it so the potion stays through rr <_< i got 6 days of pilg pot on a toon but wanna reroll it
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.

Old 05-27-2019, 02:53 PM   #2
Administrator

What.

Old 05-27-2019, 03:22 PM   #3
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demons
if you reroll with the required potionmaking lvl to equip the potion can you make it so the potion stays through rr <_< i got 6 days of pilg pot on a toon but wanna reroll it
A translation :

As you can either use toon level or potionmaking level to determine what potions you can consume, and I've got / drunk a load of a high-level potion that I wouldn't be able to consume after my reroll (because I've used toon level to drink them, not potionmaking level), can you make it so that remaining potion time lasts through a reroll ?

Old 05-27-2019, 03:31 PM   #4
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roeth
A translation :

As you can either use toon level or potionmaking level to determine what potions you can consume, and I've got / drunk a load of a high-level potion that I wouldn't be able to consume after my reroll (because I've used toon level to drink them, not potionmaking level), can you make it so that remaining potion time lasts through a reroll ?
Thanks.

No.

Old 05-27-2019, 04:32 PM   #5
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roeth
A translation :

Did you even read what Norman said?

I'll translate it ffs.

If you drink potions before you reroll. Even paid reroll. They vanish. Obviously having a high level toon drink say r12 pilgrim pots then rerolling it'd be kinda lame. (or worse. A cap making a pk alt drinks r15 ac pot then goes pk at level 40 in tm so the pot doesn't fade. Huge edge against other toons). However if you have say 100 potion making. Even at level 1 you could drink that.

So if you drink your potions in bulk. Like Norman did for pilgrim. He drank hundreds. Thus has days of accumulated time remaining. He wants to know if he raises his potion making skill. So that it would be allowed for him to drink them at level 1.if those potions can persist through the reroll instead of going into the void. Ie I have 100 potion making. I drink 100 potions. I reroll. I keep those potions because I could have drank them at level 1 anyway.

Old 05-27-2019, 04:37 PM   #6
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
Did you even read what Norman said?

I'll translate it ffs.

If you drink potions before you reroll. Even paid reroll. They vanish. Obviously having a high level toon drink say r12 pilgrim pots then rerolling it'd be kinda lame. (or worse. A cap making a pk alt drinks r15 ac pot then goes pk at level 40 in tm so the pot doesn't fade. Huge edge against other toons). However if you have say 100 potion making. Even at level 1 you could drink that.

So if you drink your potions in bulk. Like Norman did for pilgrim. He drank hundreds. Thus has days of accumulated time remaining. He wants to know if he raises his potion making skill. So that it would be allowed for him to drink them at level 1.if those potions can persist through the reroll instead of going into the void. Ie I have 100 potion making. I drink 100 potions. I reroll. I keep those potions because I could have drank them at level 1 anyway.
Yes, I did read the post.

He wants to know if Glitch is willing to make potions last through reroll

Glitch has answered the question

Did you even read Glitch's answer , ffs ?

Old 05-27-2019, 09:50 PM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

i mean it like blaze said. and yh having 6+ irl days worth of potions go to trash would be retarded if i'd be able to equip them at lvl 1 anyhow
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.

Old 05-28-2019, 12:50 AM   #8
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demons
i mean it like blaze said. and yh having 6+ irl days worth of potions go to trash would be retarded if i'd be able to equip them at lvl 1 anyhow
Possibly the really retarded thing was drinking 140+ potions in one hit in the first place ?

If you are pilgrim then you aren't going to be carrying loads of trophies around, and you're not going to be travelling back and forth to town a lot, so the sensible thing to do is consume them a few at a time, and have the rest in inventory (if SB), or storage on your farming spot if not SB.

Problem solved by actually thinking before acting, and no need to ask Glitch for help.