Arena XP gains
Old 05-10-2019, 01:34 AM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default Arena XP gains

I was waiting in the arena queue this morning and seemed to be queued for along time ( 15- 20 mins) I then noticed a comment on the civil channel that someone else was also waiting along time for arena matches.

It seemed that there were not enough people in he Q to have a match. Could I suggest that in this situation where the wait for a match is greater than say 10 minutes we start to receive a bonus to XP/drops whilst in this situation?

Thank you

Old 05-10-2019, 05:02 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonoinoimoo
I was waiting in the arena queue this morning and seemed to be queued for along time ( 15- 20 mins) I then noticed a comment on the civil channel that someone else was also waiting along time for arena matches.

It seemed that there were not enough people in he Q to have a match. Could I suggest that in this situation where the wait for a match is greater than say 10 minutes we start to receive a bonus to XP/drops whilst in this situation?

Thank you
try having super high rating and waiting 55 mins for reset to hit and still no game.

Old 05-10-2019, 07:29 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidens
try having super high rating and waiting 55 mins for reset to hit and still no game.
Speaks volumes for the participation of this format imo.