Balance suggestion change rule.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:29 PM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Balance suggestion change rule.

Basically i haven't taken PVP or Arena seriously in nod really ever, but I feel i have a pretty good grasp on concepts and understanding of current meta and theory craft with many top pvpers on nod. But since i've never placed in top 10 (besides on S2 which doesn't really count) My 2 cents on builds and changes won't be taken as seriously as say Pale? I find this rule rather disappointing, and i suggest that so long as the suggestions make sense and are justifiable rank shouldn't matter because there are many strong players who understand builds and their viability in PVP that don't take PVP seriously. Most just pvp to get tempers and thats it, going on with their nodiationian lives.

Old 05-06-2019, 01:02 PM   #2
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesonicus
Basically i haven't taken PVP or Arena seriously in nod really ever, but I feel i have a pretty good grasp on concepts and understanding of current meta and theory craft with many top pvpers on nod. But since i've never placed in top 10 (besides on S2 which doesn't really count) My 2 cents on builds and changes won't be taken as seriously as say Pale? I find this rule rather disappointing, and i suggest that so long as the suggestions make sense and are justifiable rank shouldn't matter because there are many strong players who understand builds and their viability in PVP that don't take PVP seriously. Most just pvp to get tempers and thats it, going on with their nodiationian lives.
I see no where in the above what you're trying to ask for 'balance' changes. Just you giving your 2 cents about what? nothing? lol

Old 05-06-2019, 03:27 PM   #3
Boss Hunter

plenty of people who aren't top tier pvpers have made suggestions that have been implemented.

next time, instead of complaining your ideas aren't listened to (which if it was your most recent idea last month...lol) how about you put some thought and time into suggesting a really good and detailed well thought out idea.

Old 05-06-2019, 06:36 PM   #4
Administrator

Suggestions are judged based on merit.

Keep in mind that with the new rule of having to name the build you think is OP or UP, if you choose the former you're going to piss off a bunch of people. For that reason, we'll allow secondary anonymous forum accounts, but you can only have 1 and they must only be used for balance discussion threads.

Old 05-07-2019, 07:23 AM   #5
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
plenty of people who aren't top tier pvpers have made suggestions that have been implemented.

next time, instead of complaining your ideas aren't listened to (which if it was your most recent idea last month...lol) how about you put some thought and time into suggesting a really good and detailed well thought out idea.
unlike you and raiden's simple troll responses Glitch who I was directing my post towards understood it. Thank you for responding Glitch.

Quote:
Suggestions are judged based on merit.
This is what my concern is though, is it merit of what the player has accomplished in Arena/PVP, or the merit of the suggestion? Because I personally wouldn't consider calling data collection/testing "Merit". Just evidence backing up a suggestion.

Old 05-07-2019, 08:33 AM   #6
Administrator

The suggestion.

Old 05-07-2019, 08:29 PM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The suggestion.
Thank you for the clarification.

Old 05-07-2019, 09:03 PM   #8
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesonicus
Thank you for the clarification.
glitch got it because you asked him to state the obvious i guess? while me and hion thought you weren't dumb enough to ask that.

pale won arena on s2 how many times? his suggestions are still treated like a joke. same for paul. meanwhile raidens has never won arena and his suggestion about fda/drainproof was added.

Old 05-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #9
Administrator

Nobody's are treated like a joke except for the super overpowered LG suggestions that a lot of people have a tendency to put forth.

Old 05-08-2019, 07:42 AM   #10
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
glitch got it because you asked him to state the obvious i guess? while me and hion thought you weren't dumb enough to ask that.

pale won arena on s2 how many times? his suggestions are still treated like a joke. same for paul. meanwhile raidens has never won arena and his suggestion about fda/drainproof was added.
Again troll posting. I was asking Glitch for clarification since he made it a rule. But thank tipy for teaching me how to ignore people on foroums. Enjoy your life.

Old 05-17-2019, 07:34 AM   #11
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidens
i see no where in the above what you're trying to ask for 'balance' changes. Just you giving your 2 cents about what? Nothing? Lol
lol