Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Player Guides and Help

Old 05-06-2019, 08:23 PM   #41
Administrator

Impervious Aura - Makes you immune to attack and DoT based mana and energy drains.

Tranny Toad - Provides 12% crit damage mitigation, 40% energy and mana drain mitigation but has a chance when striking to give you a 90% listless aura.

They both say mna/nrg drains but impervious specifies attack and DoT based. I think that works as is. If we are calling them "thefts" elsewhere and causing confusion let me know where.

Old 05-06-2019, 08:27 PM   #42
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Impervious Aura - Makes you immune to attack and DoT based mana and energy drains.

Tranny Toad - Provides 12% crit damage mitigation, 40% energy and mana drain mitigation but has a chance when striking to give you a 90% listless aura.

They both say mna/nrg drains but impervious specifies attack and DoT based. I think that works as is. If we are calling them "thefts" elsewhere and causing confusion let me know where.

The runes are Theft for melee/range/DD and draws for dots... that doesn't help the situation at all. Also the melee theft Gems are called "theft" as well.

Old 05-06-2019, 09:04 PM   #43
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsutsu
The runes are Theft for melee/range/DD and draws for dots... that doesn't help the situation at all. Also the melee theft Gems are called "theft" as well.
It's fine if the names vary, but the descriptions should be consistent and they aren't.
We're using "drain" for counters and "steal/stolen" for the effects. The easiest fix is to stop using the term "drain" and to call them "thefts" in counters, which is a clear synonym for "steal/stolen" effects.