Low Level troll toons
Old 11-23-2018, 02:26 PM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Post Low Level troll toons

Okay so, i have noticed in the past few months very few of the newer players we have been getting have been legitimate new players. If they are, then they quickly lose interest for.... reasons. But, the point of this thread is to post screenshots of low-level toons who continuously troll, so that Glitchless can look into them.

clan VIP had recently helped a toon , gave him trophies, gear, and a time card, and he got to about level 30 ish or so, then said that he was Boolas, and was immediately kicked from the clan. he did not stay in the game after that. he quit.

A similar incident, sometime in August, close to September. The toon Lavapool came back on his main toon "Portalgames" which is a toon that survived glitchless's banning years back to Yetibeast and Lavapool. Portalgames had used a toon that was not his after he had been helped. He then used that toon to borrow roughly 20 Million gold from Dennisthemenace , as well as beg from any clan that he joined. He quit for 2-3 years and came back. He issued a public apology to all the players, including DTM but he was strongly not welcomed and was not going to be unless he had paid DTM back. So he ended up forcing combat on the first toon that he saw, and lost all of his stuff, then quit.

That being said, I have had to turn on my Ignore under level 5 filter, and Ignore Free accounts filter many times in the past few weeks because it honestly feels like the newer players are either. A. Trolls of bored caps. B. recently purged/banned toons
releasing their wrath upon this game.

C. Possibly kids from steam who just do not take the game seriously at all

So you guys are more than welcome to post screenshots on this thread of low-levels who are being toxic / a detriment to the game, rather than being actual new players.

The player in the picture randomly told me "i was old as F" so i replied, and told him " ummm.what?" and he repeated it. When i inspected the player, i noticed he had on a level 1 crusher, and was level 4.

So i honestly think this should be looked into, if it is possible. The other two toons i think that may be linked, are " Wildwolf" , and "Demonwarlord"

Thank you. If i see more low level players who are having suspicious behavior i will let you guys know

Old 11-23-2018, 03:33 PM   #2
Gem Pouch Expert

Seek has been pming a few others and being a bug. Not necessarily against rules, but a potential boolas/lavapool suspect.
http://tinypic.com/view.php_pic=2q1h107&s=9

Old 11-23-2018, 03:37 PM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Old 11-24-2018, 05:24 AM   #4
Rare Collector

Wow, Lakki, im sorry for your experience People shouldnt be saying such nasty things.

Atropos SELL/BUY thread

Some useful links:
Trojan's Transparent Legendary Pictures
S1: DTM Inc Crafting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Atropos is correct.

Old 11-24-2018, 05:42 PM   #5
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atropos
Wow, Lakki, im sorry for your experience People shouldnt be saying such nasty things.
I could care less what he said, i just find it a little ironic that i keep seeing level 1-3 toons who magically have /afk set to ON for the past few weeks, more than ever. it's really getting out of hand atm, and as someone who likes to help players it's just frustrating at times.

Old 11-26-2018, 07:37 AM   #6
Gem Pouch Expert

It's hard to tell for sure who is new legit player and who is just a troll this days .

What I do , is simply help and treat all lowbies as potential new players.

Seriously 1 stack of big trophies or 100k gold ti get someone started will barely make any dent and sometimes can go long way .
If they progress they may receive more help but if they keep beg/troll/whine I just ignore them . There is not even a point to engage in any arguments.

Lakki has a point but let's try not to rush our judgement to prevent collateral damage

Old 11-26-2018, 10:16 AM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

this work?? and yes, I login pretty much everyday to a message from this toon, ignored them until now.

more from that conversation

Last edited by Qratos; 11-26-2018 at 10:47 AM..

Old 11-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #8
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
It's hard to tell for sure who is new legit player and who is just a troll this days .

What I do , is simply help and treat all lowbies as potential new players.

Seriously 1 stack of big trophies or 100k gold ti get someone started will barely make any dent and sometimes can go long way .
If they progress they may receive more help but if they keep beg/troll/whine I just ignore them . There is not even a point to engage in any arguments.

Lakki has a point but let's try not to rush our judgement to prevent collateral damage
I understand where you are coming from with this, and i have had this mindset for YEARS. and after 8 years of dealing with the BS it gets old. if you give away 100k to 10 toons, and all those toons are made, by the same dumbass who keeps making troll toons on the same IP address, then you just wasted 1m. these toons are not going to get any where, because they don't care. they are NOT new players, and the reality is, the most of the new players we are getting now, are either Boolas, Lavapool, or the other two options i mentioned in the previous post.

It is unfortunate to have to be on guard when healing new players, but now im seeing myself give them 10k, and 2 stacks of trophies, because the chance of me getting trolled is very high. I really think you guys and Glitchless should look more into it, and stay on guard please. thanks

Old 11-28-2018, 11:46 AM   #9
Gem Pouch Expert

more proof about the low level troll toons. guy comes in for 5 seconds and filter dodges the chat

Old 11-28-2018, 12:09 PM   #10
Gem Pouch Expert

glitch look into the IP of the newer toons plox, these trolls are pretty much a daily thing now

Old 12-05-2018, 08:51 PM   #11
Rat Slayer

Test

Old 12-18-2018, 03:19 PM   #12
Gem Pouch Expert

http://tinypic.com/m/k9xrfd/1]View My Video

Last edited by Qratos; 12-18-2018 at 03:20 PM.. Reason: .

Old 12-26-2018, 10:51 AM   #13
Rat Slayer

Oh noes the trolls