Some base idea's
Old 09-23-2018, 02:18 AM   #1
Rare Collector

Default Some base idea's

Here is a few suggestions that come to mind when u think of what we currently have within nod and what us (play base wants).

Clan system improvements, currently when u think of clans and the wars.
imo the last real clan war or remotely had emotion behind it was what 5 years+ ago? we still have territory and dominance. all we do monthly is activate runes pay dues. kill some alts, or for the aligned clans cb a few people every month.

why not expand on this, clan structures have been previously brought up, but i wanna put something on the board which i think could be implemented. why not allow us to build fortresses and within them structures which could be layed out similarity to the current town features. so u click on the fort enter it, and u have the 5 doors, now the idea could very on what u want to add within the system. and it could even vary for each individual clan for instance and clan more focused on pve could have a hunters lodge which could provide some form of bonuses to hunting skill. or it could be a guild bank/storage room, which increase gold cap for all members by x%. obviously the figures and main idea behind this would need glitch team to actually implement what they feel are fair upgrades. Thats the base of the fort, You could even add the fact that the clan need to donate a fair amount of resources in a group effort to build a fort base, and then to improve and tier the buildings within the fortress. Then at the same time u could implement clan raiding where other clan's forts. which could expand into 5vs5 combat for clan members to participate in could make it like arena or u could make it an open world thing.
Could also cultivate the 4 tiles around fort for instance allow clan masters to set mob lvls in them tiles so for a clan with a bunch of tanks who wanna farm high zones set it as a 110 zone, for people who like quicker kills make an 90 zone. basically allow them to customize it. allow the territory to become an actual factor of clans. Currently its pay dues farm, arena. why not improve the way nod runs? the fact is that we (every 1 who nods) wants to see it move forward. we still have issues retaining new people or old players. (this is the clan side)

I also wanna touch on pve tempers, (not everybody is pvp orientated)
Add a dungon feature where u can search also like arena, but purely pve, 5 players are randomly teamed to combat ever increasing heroic mobs. the more they kill the more tokens they generate. this consumes rrt. could also add mobs into the mix to actually allow people to farm tokens, with temper tiers being set on boss lvls for example lvl 90 heroic boss allows x1, 95 boss x2, 100 boss x3 and so on these are just base numbers again glitch team would need to finalize the actual idea of this. make it so u cannot nom tcs while in the dungon feature, put an entry cap on it also or somthing so people cannot be grinding tokens at faster paces than the people who pvp.

Obviously the 2 above suggestions are a hell of a lot of work, but most likely would add a lot more content to nodiatis. We all wanna see nod grow. however for the last 5 years i just see good people moving away from nod for various reason's. I here clannies a lot saying iv had enough of this.

Just applying buffs to the current content we have in play works to a degree. however for us to move forward new things and improved things need to be added to keep nod fresh.

A few more things need improving also. Actual pking system has been outdated for the last 5 years+ i dont know what to suggest to actually make people who invested 500m+ into a toon risk it all.

Hope people can expand on this thread.

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 09-23-2018, 02:38 AM   #2
Crab Defiler

Too much works, will depend on the developers side.
PK system is crap, only people who dare are forever low-mid range players, or some Random alts of Mains who will never risk their better toons. Or soft caps with $ and only epics.

a short rant
Old 09-23-2018, 02:39 AM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

Default a short rant

I hope that PVE tempers would be an option for non-PVP toons, but i also hope it wouldn't be so potent to the point that toons would be discouraged to arena also. I would personally like it, if it was an option that i could choose, as an aid to my arena queuing so i could do both tbh, but if not. not the end of the world ^^, can always choose what in the mood for i suppose.

Siegecraft i think is verbatim your idea of setting up forts and actually fighting for real territory, however i just wonder if these forts would be player set-up, or if it would just be like capturing a certain zone, to give your clan a bonus. I.E. your clan captured goblin swamp, so your clan has a 5% bonus to all EXP gains while this area is captured, or something like that. Real territory, with real rewards for active participation.

PK'ing is meh, the whole system just, doesn't work with current nodiatis atm. needs an overhaul to be valuable again.

About the whole dungeons thing, i would like to see dungeons have a little more change to them, instead of you just moving down, you can move in different directions, and there are different floors / ways to go. moving down in a straight line in a dungeon is very, linear imo, in comparison to all the room the main-map has, makes dungeons stale, and not fun to explore imo. they have decent backgrounds at least.

Old 09-23-2018, 02:52 AM   #4
Rare Collector

Ok, because people are worried about resource prices for the clan fort idea. How about implementing a much rarer resource which has a 5% chance of pulling when u get t30?
so for accomplishments add another window with only 20 spaces or so u can actually process the extra rare resource like a t31 tier or something which cannot be reached by uptier. make it so this idea doesn't effect current markets and improves on the game.
(this is end game content sadly so low lvls might struggle if they trying to build a clan)

So to add a flag or banner to your fort you need x amount of t31 cloths and dyes.
For walls you would need t31 ore and wood. the amount vary' the bonuses they provide falls to glitch to decide. it all depends on how far glitch is willing to take the idea.

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 09-23-2018, 10:04 AM   #5
Administrator

Sounds like Siegecraft. This will be referenced for extra ideas when implemented.

Old 09-23-2018, 10:41 AM   #6
Epic Scholar

Suggestion for conquering territory/squares: if a square is unconquered, a clan can attempt to conquer it. Doing so requires them to kill a special boss of some sort. Once they kill the boss, they control the square.

Any enemy clan attempting to take over the square must fight the same boss (weakened from its original state), plus up to 2 clan members. This makes it easier to steal someone's square if they're not actively defending, and a bit harder if they are actively defending.

When your clan controls a piece of land, you can build a camp on it, allowing you to buy trophy altars with RP. Additionally, you can limit non-clan members from entering the square with the following four settings: block all, allow all, block warring clans, block all opposite alignment clans.

Maintaining a camp costs monthly RP, but keeping it maintained gives small amounts of territory/dominance each day. A camp can be upgraded with resources and RP, with minimum terr/dom requirements, to give small bonuses to its defenses and other small bonuses to your clan members who are in its direct vicinity.

Only squares at least 5 steps from a town can be occupied, and boss statics cannot be occupied. T way, Troll Bridge, Ashen Trail, and S. Pass cannot be occupied, nor can any dungeon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 10-18-2018, 11:12 PM   #7
Neophyte

There is a base behind DL's idea and huggles also. About the fortress and the occupying spots on the map.. that could make the game a bit more interesting and ofc make people want to evolve into something. Many of us want to get farming, BUT even that can be a pain from time to time. We need something to take the boredom away. YES it is a lot of work, BUT it can actually offer something different, give another dimension to the game.

Old 10-19-2018, 09:00 PM   #8
Tip
Gem Pouch Expert

How about.... mobs can escape. :O (whether by a daze or w/e...) and we have to chase them!