Triple Accel
Old 08-30-2018, 10:49 AM   #1
Rare Collector

Default Triple Accel

My self and a couple clannies were discussing ways to make triple accel more of a time management upgrade than an i wanna farm 700 nod hours in 1 hour.

The format we came up with is, no Tcs can be nommed with the triple accel upgrade, and if a tc is nommed u cannot turn triple accel on. for a month to prevent people exploiting.

people find them selfs with more rrt than real time due to rl issues.
double accel is more than enough if a person wants to nom tcs.

Price for upgrade 50$, not purchasable via tcs so only real $$$

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 08-30-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

Support!

Old 08-30-2018, 10:54 AM   #3
Epic Scholar

yeth plth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 08-30-2018, 10:56 AM   #4
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklords
My self and a couple clannies were discussing ways to make triple accel more of a time management upgrade than an i wanna farm 700 nod hours in 1 hour.

The format we came up with is, no Tcs can be nommed with the triple accel upgrade, and (or) if a tc is nommed u cannot turn triple accel on. for a month to prevent people exploiting.

people find them selfs with more rrt than real time due to rl issues.
double accel is more than enough if a person wants to nom tcs.

Price for upgrade 50$, not purchasable via tcs so only real $$$
I support this with the mentions above, it's getting to be more and more tedious to play nod lately due to IRL issues and for those that do not use TCs for RRT it would be a good investment, especially since it can't be bought with TCs but only with real life cash.

Old 08-30-2018, 10:57 AM   #5
Crab Defiler

I support this.

Great idea.

Old 08-30-2018, 10:58 AM   #6
Auction Master

hmmmmm

Old 08-30-2018, 11:00 AM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

Location: IN DAT BIG PHX 602 WHERE WE KILL SNITCHZ N BURN HATERZ ALL DAY EVERYDAY, US PHOENIX,ARIZONA

I can't pay cash due to IRL issues let it be payable with tcs that way I can support

Old 08-30-2018, 11:10 AM   #8
Gem Pouch Expert

Send a message via AIM to Olvan

Support!!

I can’t see doing this with all of my toons but this would definitely be something very useful and could see many others supporting.

I would even see this upgrade supportable at $100 for it’s worth.

Under the weight of a dark and barren land that lays before me, bearing the guilt and shame.

The invisible chains bind the soul tight, words slip away from parted lips.

Fighting to escape the blackness only to wonder back into its empty embrace.

Anger will only make the beast grow stronger, denial makes the fire of rage burn hotter.

Dance the dance of the eternal slumber, void of all life's great wonders.

Last edited by Olvan; 08-30-2018 at 11:12 AM..

Old 08-30-2018, 11:14 AM   #9
Gem Pouch Expert

Location: IN DAT BIG PHX 602 WHERE WE KILL SNITCHZ N BURN HATERZ ALL DAY EVERYDAY, US PHOENIX,ARIZONA

100$ is to much 50$ is great not all of us have that cash so let it be payable by tcs

Old 08-30-2018, 11:15 AM   #10
Neophyte

Support :d

Old 08-30-2018, 11:20 AM   #11
Gem Pouch Expert

support prefer payable in tc's though
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.

Sorry, but i don't support it
Old 08-30-2018, 11:51 AM   #12
Gem Pouch Expert

Thumbs down Sorry, but i don't support it

would be unfair to all those who farm gold to actually buy TC's. The nice thing about Nodiatis is everything is available to everyone , in some way shape or form. This game never did that BS where " oh, you aren't a paid toon , so you can't buy this travel gear, or." ... " this is a members only area" BS like that, all the upgrades do is make the game more convenient, and quicker. the upgrades shouldn't be just, 1 click and everything is done. you still have to put in some effort, Double Accel already took away some of that effort.

This would also make pilgrimage easier, gold is already becoming easier to get, look at the LG classes, larcener's get huge gold, and gatherer's can get a lot of resources as it is. adding more of a multiplier would just kill the value of it even more imo.

the game is in a good place as it is, and if you honestly can't grind 2 hours of REAL time, on a BM that all you have to do is sit there, walk away, go do dishes, or whatever it is you gotta do, and farm, and come back, and open a chest. then maybe a grindy MMO is not suitable to your current schedule. It's apparent that Glitchless wanted the lands of Nodiatis to be ROUGH. you have to be rough to get through this game, and he has made that apparent.

This game isn't totally pay to win, but saying " hey, give me an upgrade that I can have over everyone else, because I have 100$ in my pocket right now" is not fair to those who have worked to get all the previous upgrades in the past. Not only would the upgrade hurt the economy of the game, but it may enrage players who are willing to take the time and effort to grind.

Nodiatis gave you the choice to buy upgrades with in-game gold / resources to get the TC's from the players who had a little bit extra to spend, to put them on the auction house. OR you had the option to buy the tc's, use them for yourself on the upgrades or sell them. Nodiatis is GOOD because it gives you that choice. When I played Runescape years back, I HAD to buy a membership with in real life currency, and there were points in time where it just wasn't possible. Due to financial reasons, the ultimate game cards , or whatever not being accessible at the time. Nodiatis gave me the choice to farm, and now that i'm an adult, I DO bliss, I do support the game, and being able to have that option is nice.

The idea is nice, but in reality would hurt the game. If you really want more upgrades, I could suggest a few more virtues, but ehh. No support, sorry.

Old 08-30-2018, 11:59 AM   #13
Gem Pouch Expert

I dont support, even without nomming tcs being an option it will still likely raise tc prices

For example, i can burn alts off very quickly and then have time to burn tcs on freaky for much more fprofit for same play time now. I wouldnt be the only one able to do this either. So no matter the restrictions it will still likely end up with higher tcs, less activity and tons of butt hurt ppls

Old 08-30-2018, 02:17 PM   #14
Temporarily Suspended

already suggested but nope

Old 08-30-2018, 02:48 PM   #15
Temporarily Suspended

I have always supported the idea of triple accel. I mean, glitch has already given us a few options of items that can only be bought with IRL monies (remember that horrendously done kickstarter thingy with demi-god?) so I don't see why this couldn't be a cash only option.

Old 12-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #16
Rat Slayer

i Support This But I Dont Support The Fact You Cant Nom Tcs On it Thats The Main Point I Want It for To Get Stronger Faster On Alts Of Alts .... More Toons Better For Nod

Old 12-08-2019, 09:16 AM   #17
Rare Collector

More toons isnt better for nod lol, more actual people is what is better for nod...

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 12-09-2019, 08:16 AM   #18
Auction Master

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
You won't be warned again.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:08 PM   #19
Boss Hunter

Support. Make it 50 TCs, though, that way they'll have less to burn.

Old 12-09-2019, 03:46 PM   #20
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

I do not know... im having conflicted feelings towards this one, yes i would like it for me but in reality/ideally not for the game.

I believe that a feature like this perhaps should be available only until level 80 or something, i would like more new potential victims to join us, i do not want to get way to far ahead, catch my drift? idk, maybe im just having issues in always looking more towards that PvP aspect of the game.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.