PK Hunters
Old 11-05-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
Ariada

Exclamation PK Hunters

This thread is for pkks and anybody who dosent want to face a pk on there travels.

A PK In Mosslands
Old 11-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
Ariada

Exclamation A PK In Mosslands

In the mosslands alone i saw a pk.The pk was near moss dungeon about 3 spaces 2 on the left from it.I happened 2 see the pk the level was 36.Coz i had 3 gates in my inventory i gated 2 t1 (castille).If you want 2 know i normally only use my gate potions when a pk is near (if you dont want 2 be pk'ed do this).Later i saw another pk this time level 16.The pk was 9 spaces 2 the right of moss dungeon this time (that time i just moved backwards away from the pk if you want 2 know im level 6 at the moment).For anybody who wants 2 stay clear of the pks or anybody who wants to defeat them you should check this thread out.

Last edited by Ariada; 11-06-2008 at 07:09 AM..

A Rumored PK
Old 11-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #3
Ariada

Exclamation A Rumored PK

A rumour is that a pk is at the last floor of moss dungeon.This is for anybody who doesent want 2 be pk'ed or for pkk who want 2 defeat the pk.If you want 2 know it cauld just be a rumour so dont be afraid 2 go 2 places that is rumored to have a pk around.

Another PK
Old 11-06-2008, 02:22 PM   #4
Ariada

Exclamation Another PK

Today i found a pk this time level 37 a bit high for a level 6 like me.The pk was at spruce right near s.dread.This for anybody who dosent want to face this pk or who wants to defeat him/her.(if you want to know i used my last gate potion then.later i got trapped in moss dungeon.)

Old 11-06-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
Auction Master

Yes, those PK's are definitely real, alive and well and have NOT moved since this was posted.

Thanks..

.. and drown.

Im PK'd
Old 11-07-2008, 11:41 AM   #6
Ariada

Exclamation Im PK'd

I went back to where i found the level 37 pk he wasnt there.Move further and i found him i actually got pk'd (i leveled a bit earlier so i was level 7).Just to say the pk is still there near s.dread and halycon rapids.

The Name Of The PK
Old 11-07-2008, 11:59 AM   #7
Ariada

Exclamation The Name Of The PK

The name of the pk'er who pk'd me started with Del (i didnt have to see the rest of his name i was to busy trying to run away).He's level was 37.He's face was that of Typhon (whoes on the game a lot).And he had the background of Asyd (whoes on the game not so much but still plays).

Old 11-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #8
Boss Hunter

when was this, and is he killed yet?

Old 11-07-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
Ariada

I was pk'd today.

Old 11-07-2008, 02:03 PM   #10
Boss Hunter

was the pkèr killed? i feel like hunting..whats his level? ws it 37..?

Old 11-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #11
Ariada

Yes the level was 37 but i dont know if the pks killed yet.I wish he is'nt i want to pay him back.

Why I Find PKs
Old 11-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #12
Ariada

Cool Why I Find PKs

If you wondor why i face so many pks its coz i spend most of my time on the game searching the most remote places in nodiatis (that i can reach i admit im weak).I just want to say this to pkks contact and ill show you where the pks are.And pks make it more of a challenge its easy to find you all.

Last edited by Ariada; 11-07-2008 at 02:41 PM..

A PK In Skeleton Coast
Old 11-07-2008, 02:33 PM   #13
Ariada

Exclamation A PK In Skeleton Coast

A rumour is going on that a pk is in Skeleton Coast.Busbey watch out i know you want to go in there.I would investigate but im too weak.PKs im going into the Grasslands so either run away or pk me.

Come And Get Me PKs
Old 11-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #14
Ariada

Exclamation Come And Get Me PKs

Im just saying to all pks out there i want a challenge.If you want to pk me (i dont care about getting pk'd).Im going to propeley be in Moss Dungeon or in the Grasslands for the next week either move or pk me.I WANT A CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So some pk do something.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:11 PM   #15
Auction Master

I despise you.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:16 PM   #16
Boss Hunter

LOL

well iv been a pkèr and i have pkked, both makes the game abit more interesting..

you got msn..? drop me a mail of the adress if you do..
so i can get first hand knowledge about the pk`s if im on.

Tom

Old 11-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #17
Auction Master

You better not touch that freak Tom.

You.

Better.

Not.

[S/he has herpes].

Old 11-08-2008, 07:09 AM   #18
Ariada

Venge if you dispise me just come and pk me the first thing i did after i registered i looked at that thread you did.So i would love to be pk'd from you but i tell you this i dont have any good items that you can take.Even if you deathmatch me i'll still be going around nodiatis searching for pks.

Old 11-08-2008, 07:12 AM   #19
Ariada

Tom i dont have msn just contact me on the game and ill tell where the pks are.If you want to you can help me search for some pks.

Bad News For Some People Good News To Others
Old 11-08-2008, 07:21 AM   #20
Ariada

Exclamation Bad News For Some People Good News To Others

I will not be searching for pks for a while im weak i need to train and do some quests (im really short on gold).If you want you can search for pks on your own and youll be a member of my clan Draak Knights (no pks allowed).If you find a pk or theres no pks in an area either contact me and tell me or put it on this thread.Pks i'll propeley be in the Grasslands if you want to get me .