Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 04-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #41
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Nope , it might come as shocker but I actually have nothing to do with pale or his toons. My opinion of him : good player , could be helpful and generous but short tempered. Kinda feel sorry for him as its hard to enjoy the game when lots of people hate him (got sample of that before)

I don't help to farm others people toons. I struggle with my own fleet.

As for w**** list : who cares ? It's legal - as long no conflicts arise out of it- group of people can pass those toons around. They knows the risk.

There should be a way to take things to arena or maybe DM ?
This thread reminds me those trash talks before fights - usually the guy with bigger mouth hugs floor first
No you're a floor hugger!

Old 04-09-2018, 12:27 PM   #42
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharkas
No you're a floor hugger!
Lol , I love you too 😊

Old 04-09-2018, 12:44 PM   #43
Epic Scholar

LF group to hug a floor with

Old 04-09-2018, 11:20 PM   #44
Gem Pouch Expert

*joins*
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.

Old 11-11-2018, 04:49 PM   #45
Boss Hunter

here's my whore toon list =o (at least 3 people have used toons)

1) Norman's army. most aren't his to begin with. and never know who is gonna be on them.

2) dtm's army. never know who is gonna be on who. and always new toons getting added to his army.

3) trojan's army. (when he is around different people on every toon every week)

4) klippi. bet at least 25 people have logged that toon.

5) theunblinkingeye/joemadmax/mandeath have been passed around 5 or more times i'd say.

6) hurtumuchly no idea who even uses that toon these days qq always seems to be a different owner

7) shadowhock. minimum of 3 i'd say.

8) billyrules/wolfey. no telling how many have used.

9) tsur's army between all the toons got quite a few people. and well. anyone norman has logged prolly deserves to be on the list.

10) danielrox. numerous.

11) zvekan. numerous.

12) nell. numerous.

13) hustlerking. if you haven't logged hk. can you really call yourself a toon sharer?

14) masterarcher. same as above.

15) paulodjohn. same as above.

16) soxson. numerous.

17) lakki. numerous.

18) redeye. numerous.

19) tharkas. numerous.

20) dragoshthebest. who even is the real dragosh? I've known at least 4 users with 0 idea of who is original.

21) cucumber. numerous.

22) edgarthebeastmas. numerous.

23) excellence. numerous.

24) brickk. numerous.

25) the Romanians. no one even knows which Romanians are which or which are being shared.

26) shaded's army.

27) kittie

28) and ofc myself.

pimps (couldn't think of better name. these are the people who even if they don't let others log their toons. log at least 2 toons they don't own regularly.)

1) dawl

2) freaky

3) noremorse

4) algamisu

5) everyone in arena.

6) thorin

7) darklords

8) shibby

I could probably call out a few more but honestly. 90% of the big names are here and a bunch of smaller names.

Last edited by Blaze; 02-23-2019 at 05:51 PM..

Old 11-11-2018, 06:15 PM   #46
Temporarily Suspended

Only me, norm, sox, and dawl jave had access to thark. Now shadowblades i do whore out to whoever

Old 11-11-2018, 07:27 PM   #47
Boss Hunter

4 people is more than 3. thus both toons qualify for list. :{

Last edited by Blaze; 11-11-2018 at 08:51 PM..

Old 02-23-2019, 03:39 PM   #48
Temporarily Suspended

bump for da best thread evar

Old 03-01-2019, 09:24 AM   #49
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze
pimps (couldn't think of better name. these are the people who even if they don't let others log their toons. log at least 2 toons they don't own regularly.)

1) dawl

2) freaky

3) noremorse

4) algamisu

5) everyone in arena.

6) thorin

7) darklords

8) shibby

9) WHERE'S MY NAME????

I could probably call out a few more but honestly. 90% of the big names are here and a bunch of smaller names.
I am deeply wounded xD Except my IRL fiancee who also happens to play nod not a whole lot of people logged my toons across the years. BUT i do log other people's toons on a regular basis so it hurts to be dimissed as a pimp >.< You're always so dismissive of me and my feelings blaze, one day i will hurt myself just to get your attention on posts like this one and it will be all your fault xD

Old 03-01-2019, 03:55 PM   #50
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia
I am deeply wounded xD Except my IRL fiancee who also happens to play nod not a whole lot of people logged my toons across the years. BUT i do log other people's toons on a regular basis so it hurts to be dimissed as a pimp >.< You're always so dismissive of me and my feelings blaze, one day i will hurt myself just to get your attention on posts like this one and it will be all your fault xD
you're too special to be regarded as merely an equal of the others hun. that's why you can't be a pimp. you're more than that.

Old 03-06-2019, 09:38 AM   #51
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawl

5. Pale. A set of s2 toons (pale, blackrider, redrider) and two s1 toons (Brow, palehorserider) A set of top s1/2 toons that dominate arena on both servers. To my understanding, Joanna also helps farm these toons. These toons have been Highly sought out for, as they are the best of the best. To my understanding, s2 has been rising from s1 people fearing loans. These toons have been shared and have been offered to me twice, however their asking price was worth more than my total assets.
I am deeply offended by this lie! Pale may not be a virgin, but he certainly is not a whore nor a whoremonger. No1 can log my toons but me. By the way you may have missed a couple.

Hint, I don't know who Joanna is and they have never logged my toons.