Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Uncivil or Off Topic

Old 03-29-2018, 02:24 PM   #21
Seer's BFF

1. DTM Inc. A set of toons that can do all crafting and resourcing. This group of toons has been offered to me twice. I turned down the offer to buy 2x. The original owner offered to me before he left Nod. An additional time was from 1 of the many owners since.

It is my understanding that DL owes the DTM group now. Under his leadership the group has reached a new low, resulting in loan sharking, giving loans to lose that can't pay them back, then taking that toon as payment. They sell the gear offf the toon than resell the toon. This has resulted in many players leaving s1.

2. Soxson

3. Demontamer

4. Sadoul

Old 03-29-2018, 02:38 PM   #22
Epic Scholar

1. DTM Inc. A set of toons that can do all crafting and resourcing. This group of toons has been offered to me twice. I turned down the offer to buy 2x. The original owner offered to me before he left Nod. An additional time was from 1 of the many owners since.

It is my understanding that DL owes the DTM group now. Under his leadership the group has reached a new low, resulting in loan sharking, giving loans to lose that can't pay them back, then taking that toon as payment. They sell the gear offf the toon than resell the toon. This has resulted in many players leaving s1.

2. Soxson

3. Demontamer

4. Sadoul

5. Pale

Old 03-29-2018, 03:05 PM   #23
Tip
Gem Pouch Expert

Quite well said Soxson.

comment to add behind your words: it all definitely feeds into the blanket statements and hate of "s2" like it is us and them (whether s1 vs s2 or s2 vs s1). Discriminatory. It causes a lot of collateral damage to just plain Nod players who will never talk or may even quit due to the "playful" and non-playful animosity.

On note of the thread heading: anyone who cares about 'whore toons' already track and know and w/e.... everyone doesn't give a blind dark worm up your bum hole. Move on.

Old 03-29-2018, 04:13 PM   #24
Auction Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raith
Shouldn't this OP be moved to Player Guides under "How to be toxic?"

S2 forum squad, reporting for duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
You won't be warned again.

Old 03-29-2018, 05:00 PM   #25
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir

S2 forum squad, reporting for duty.
Which one is Joanna?

Old 03-29-2018, 08:38 PM   #26
Gem Pouch Expert

Oi! Demon isn’t a tooon whore! He teh pimp
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.

Old 03-30-2018, 05:46 AM   #27
Rat Slayer

yayayayayayayaya boolas did come out my ass, he then become the toxic waste you are now today

can I be a whore toon pls? I love being used

Old 03-30-2018, 12:27 PM   #28
Gem Pouch Expert

ill use you lobster ;o
The capacity to feel like an idiot is an indicator that you probably aren't one.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:43 PM   #29
Rat Slayer

oh baby girl.... wanna make out while I pee out my face? *makes out*
AYYYYYYYYYYYY PAPIIIIII

IM A WHORE NOW

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Old 03-31-2018, 04:17 PM   #30
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobstermobster
oh baby girl.... wanna make out while I pee out my face? *makes out*
AYYYYYYYYYYYY PAPIIIIII

IM A WHORE NOW

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
How much for your services? Do I get discounts for having ironed this shirt last night?

Old 04-01-2018, 12:11 PM   #31
Rat Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxson
How much for your services? Do I get discounts for having ironed this shirt last night?
55TCs pls

Old 04-01-2018, 06:19 PM   #32
Epic Scholar

Can you come down to 32 tcs and a t9 wood?

Old 04-02-2018, 03:03 AM   #33
Boss Hunter

Sox plz start playing the game u low paid whore

Old 04-02-2018, 04:07 AM   #34
Epic Scholar

nou ecnub

Old 04-07-2018, 09:13 PM   #35
Boss Hunter

You guys crack me up man! Keep this thread going cuz I am laughing so hard I almost wet myself. I will quietly go back to the corner now and wait for someone to attempt to drag me and my toons into this thread, but wow, so much funny.

Old 04-08-2018, 03:07 AM   #36
Boss Hunter

Yw

Old 04-08-2018, 05:48 AM   #37
Rat Slayer

soxsuxsocks ill go as low as 35TCs +a t12 wood... I have the room for it... papi...

Old 04-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #38
Epic Scholar

Omg we have a deal!

Old 04-09-2018, 08:01 AM   #39
Gem Pouch Expert

2. Soxson

3. Demontamer

4. Sadoul

5. Pale. A set of s2 toons (pale, blackrider, redrider) and two s1 toons (Brow, palehorserider) A set of top s1/2 toons that dominate arena on both servers. To my understanding, Joanna also helps farm these toons. These toons have been Highly sought out for, as they are the best of the best. To my understanding, s2 has been rising from s1 people fearing loans. These toons have been shared and have been offered to me twice, however their asking price was worth more than my total assets.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:50 AM   #40
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawl

2. Soxson

3. Demontamer

4. Sadoul

5. Pale. A set of s2 toons (pale, blackrider, redrider) and two s1 toons (Brow, palehorserider) A set of top s1/2 toons that dominate arena on both servers. To my understanding, Joanna also helps farm these toons. These toons have been Highly sought out for, as they are the best of the best. To my understanding, s2 has been rising from s1 people fearing loans. These toons have been shared and have been offered to me twice, however their asking price was worth more than my total assets.
Nope , it might come as shocker but I actually have nothing to do with pale or his toons. My opinion of him : good player , could be helpful and generous but short tempered. Kinda feel sorry for him as its hard to enjoy the game when lots of people hate him (got sample of that before)

I don't help to farm others people toons. I struggle with my own fleet.

As for w**** list : who cares ? It's legal - as long no conflicts arise out of it- group of people can pass those toons around. They knows the risk.

There should be a way to take things to arena or maybe DM ?
This thread reminds me those trash talks before fights - usually the guy with bigger mouth hugs floor first