New Skill Big T
Old 10-03-2017, 09:31 AM   #1
Seer's BFF

Default New Skill Big T

Suggestion: Have a skill for resourcing something like to Max Coinage or Big Game Trophies.

The skill could read something like this: This skill increases the amount and tier of resources you receive from level 81 creatures and higher provided you are max level. The effect increases with the level of the creature.

Old 10-03-2017, 09:35 AM   #2
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale
Suggestion: Have a skill for resourcing something like to Max Coinage or Big Game Trophies.

The skill could read something like this: This skill increases the amount and tier of resources you receive from level 81 creatures and higher provided you are max level. The effect increases with the level of the creature.
i can support this if it's only the tier of resources, amount would be slightly too tricky. would be good for the people that farm high level areas and have kill times of 3-4 minutes and still want to resource.

Old 10-03-2017, 09:48 AM   #3
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixandru
i can support this if it's only the tier of resources, amount would be slightly too tricky. would be good for the people that farm high level areas and have kill times of 3-4 minutes and still want to resource.
Yea, am at 6 minutes in faerie river and would like to resource but it is almost pointless.

Old 10-03-2017, 09:51 AM   #4
Crab Defiler

Support for tier!

Old 10-03-2017, 11:13 AM   #5
Gem Pouch Expert

That's pretty good suggestion.

Instead farming N Lake you could go do higher zones.

An form of reward for expanding several times of rrt per kill makes sense.

If balanced right I see it happen.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:27 AM   #6
Neophyte

I think it's a fair skill suggestion. Hope to see it happen

//Kaz

Old 10-03-2017, 11:33 AM   #7
Neophyte

I also think some kind of skill that helps with resourcing in high lvl area makes sense. Support from me.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:34 AM   #8
Seer's BFF

In addition, it would make the area % patch more useful. As of now there is only a small range of areas worth resourcing in. So if u get a 12% double drop chance for gardening in Faerie Forest, it is useless. Where as with The Big T skill it would not only open up very high areas to farm but all the areas in between. It would over quadruple the use % areas for resourcing.

In other words players would resource based on the + % from N lake to FONR.

Big T would create individualized balance. Players would choose their resource area not just on kill speed but a combination of: area + %, kill speed, durability, Big T skill level and if they wanted the ability to afk farm or farm mutable toons and resource at the same time. It would bring true balance to the force.

Last edited by Pale; 10-03-2017 at 11:47 AM..

Old 10-03-2017, 11:53 AM   #9
Boss Hunter

Quote:
this.

Old 10-04-2017, 08:29 AM   #10
Neophyte

Support ^

Old 10-04-2017, 09:32 AM   #11
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Indeed , scaling amounts won't work very well and getting 7 resourcess instead 6 is kinda annoying.

What could work :

- every 25 skills there is an additional chance for double drop (with lvl 80 skill it will take a bit to max it out given its resourcing skill)

- similar to BGT and MC (hp ratio formula) every x10 ratio it could raise min tier (not op at all given you could do 4-5 resourcing in same time) and also have % chance for double drop (again related to hp ratio)

-and last but not least : 50% hp boost for heroic is taken into calculation while doing ratio formula simply because high zones heroics are extremely challenging.

As Pale said , for now if you after resourcess you need to stick to fast kill zones - implementing this skill would make people explore higher areas and engage more challenging opponents.

Old 10-04-2017, 12:16 PM   #12
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Indeed , scaling amounts won't work very well and getting 7 resourcess instead 6 is kinda annoying.

What could work :

- every 25 skills there is an additional chance for double drop (with lvl 80 skill it will take a bit to max it out given its resourcing skill)

- similar to BGT and MC (hp ratio formula) every x10 ratio it could raise min tier (not op at all given you could do 4-5 resourcing in same time) and also have % chance for double drop (again related to hp ratio)

-and last but not least : 50% hp boost for heroic is taken into calculation while doing ratio formula simply because high zones heroics are extremely challenging.

As Pale said , for now if you after resourcess you need to stick to fast kill zones - implementing this skill would make people explore higher areas and engage more challenging opponents.
Damn it, when did I start to agree with Joanna?

Old 10-05-2017, 10:47 AM   #13
Seer's BFF

Originally Posted by Glitchless View Post
If you have to choose between sharing characters and sharing needles.... choose sharing characters. But, really, don't do either.

This is funny as hell!

Old 10-05-2017, 10:52 AM   #14
Seer's BFF

The simple truth is adding Big T as a skill would help bring balance in resourcing between the builds and increase the utilized areas for resourcing.

Old 10-05-2017, 06:38 PM   #15
Gem Pouch Expert

support

Old 10-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #16
Seer's BFF

What you think Jeff ?

Old 10-07-2017, 06:28 AM   #17
Seer's BFF

Glitch, is this something u will consider ?

Last edited by Pale; 10-09-2017 at 09:40 AM..

Old 10-12-2017, 11:09 AM   #18
Seer's BFF

Give Big T!

Old 10-15-2017, 04:22 PM   #19
Seer's BFF

bump

Old 10-21-2017, 06:15 AM   #20
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale

The skill could read something like this: This skill increases the amount and tier of resources you receive from level 81 creatures and higher provided you max level. The effect increases with the level of the creature.
Not supported. Could easily kill the market along with your other little t post. Why might you ask? put it this way, let's say I have three gardeners, while I can easily heroic GS and get great pulls (24 t27, 12 t29, 6 t30 in the last 4 hours rrt) this could seriously be manipulated by group farmers who, for example, kill a higher zone like faerie river in a really quick time. Even a duo farm setup in redwood with two dbl dd builds would kill it so fast and the % chance to gain higher tier veg would stagnate the market killing the current supply/demand making prices fall and overflooding the market. The same can be said for all resources, I just say Gardening, as it could be manipulated the most for it's higher base cost. There is a reason resourcing has not been changed or updated in a long time before you make posts maybe take a little time to actually think things through rather than just making a wild suggestion without actually looking in depth at it. This would break the resourcing market, BAD for the game. The current supply/demand is what the game needs, overflooding resources will make LG prices fall (good for some) but also making you net less gold per tc you farm, or per tc on premium.