Clan Activity
Old 03-01-2017, 02:34 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Clan Activity

This was suggested a few years ago but idr enough about it so I'm too lazy to search for it.

We now have a bunch of new players and a fair amount of new player focused clans. It's hard to keep track of 50+ players, and since I'm just trying to be a bit helpful clan Blaze is both unaligned and tax free. This way there are no real demerits to joining. The downside of it being tax free however is that since most players are free accounts.. there is no actual 'proof' they're active or if they quit after 1 week of nod. Unless you and other officers work hard to keep track of all 50 players. A lot of new players don't even have /afk on so you can't inspect to see their weight to see if they logged today unlike cap clans like say if Loony wanted to keep track.

Is there any hope that you could implement either:

Tops list addition. When looking at total clan membership there will also be a little section that says "3/1/17" for example. This would be the last day they logged on (trying to save on space since tops list is rather narrow). Though month and date switch places depending on country I think? So would need some specification for which is which.

So:

2 Alana 0 0 3/1/17. Something like that.

or

A new officer option under clan admin options. Right click >> clan admin options >> officer options >> check last logged date (or some such). A little bar comes up like when you kick someone via officer options saying "enter player name". Hopefully they aren't side by side so players don't accidentally get kicked by a quick misclick. >_>

This would make it much easier for clans like mine to make sure we aren't wasting spots on players who quit weeks ago. It's better to make use of that spot for another new player.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:12 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

Massive support. I got way too many 0s in NOVA but idk if they've quit or if they're too noob to earn enough gold to be taxed by our 1%. I end up checking with the others to see if they've been on or not. I could probably safely kick 1/4 of the clan and bring in a fresh load of noobs.