Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > Role Playing > Role Play

hello i am the orc king or tok
Old 09-13-2016, 05:50 AM   #1
Neophyte

Smile hello i am the orc king or tok

hello i am the orc king am an orc and a demigod my mum is the god of the hunt and my dad is the god of war why did i came to this land i came because my land is being in slaved by demons so now i came here on boat from far away my dad the old king of grim rock gave me his hammer so now am the king of grim rock so came here to make new orc kingdom for all races but not goblins so that's my story tell me your one in nod of role play am happy role playing there you so yes have a good

Last edited by theorcking; 10-08-2016 at 04:03 AM.. Reason: make new role stats

Old 10-09-2016, 10:30 PM   #2
Neophyte

me too, you are welcome

Old 10-12-2016, 06:07 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

hi tok

Old 10-14-2016, 02:18 AM   #4
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by theorcking
hello, i am the orc king. I am an orc (there are a lack of religions with God's being orcs but hai I'm from one.) demigod (though how I'm a demigod with 2 godly parents has never been explained. Bad rng maybe). my mum is the goddess of the hunt (rip Artemis (Greek goddess of the hunt) being the virgin goddess) and my dad is the god of war. why did i come to this land? i came because my land is being enslaved by demons. so i came here on a boat from far away. my dad was the old king of grim rock (who else besides us amazing g orcs would have the brilliant idea to have a god of war as a king... sadly humans would probably do it too qq). He gave me his hammer (that takes level 160 crushing to equip so I'll never equip it or possibly even mention it again) so now i am the king of grim rock. As such i came here to make new orc kingdom for all races (tho if it's an orc kingdom the rest of the races will probably be enslaved or used as food but hai) except the goblins. so that's my story tell me the story of your role in nod. I'd be happy to role-play with you. (feels a bit random and didn't fit the line very well with how I put it but hai.) so yes have a good one
Ftfy. I suppose for role-play's sake we could say your OP was so rough as you really wanted to capture the intelligence of an orc in your phrasings. That's the positive way to look at it anyway. If so consider this a translation. For the humans. If not consider this a translation that while still flawed...well you can see the original.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:36 AM   #5
Boss Hunter

Blaze was originally a fire salamander (Credit to daer's tales from the land of fuzzy creatures).
He was a fire salamander who couldn't breath fire though. He was mocked to the point he left his fire salamander village and went on a journey to learn how to breath fire. He returned to his village for revenge. Sadly he meets his demise there. However, out of sheer luck.. lord voldefox swooped in and stole eveeyone's souls. He gave blaze's soul another chance and let him reincarnate as a demon in nodiatis (why you ask? Reasons. Credit to Hollywood for the explanation). At first blaze was bitter and full of hatred.as he killed more wild animals though... he realized his goal was to one day be op (yeah. Totally gonna happen. Someday). As part of his plan he will rescue the princess (not to marry her or anything..she's been used up by those monsters for years...ew) and make her use her father's riches (hai he was a king and conquerer for years. Surely he has a treasury somewhere right? If not why the hell am I trying so hard ) to buy himself full t8 gear.

And thus his journey in nod began with the trek to stronhad.

And thus is the story of blaze that I will
1) forget about within a week
2) hate role-players so never use it in any way (idk why. I just do)
3) get sued by daer for using his story without permission
:P

100% serious about my motivation to rescue the princess.

And on a closing note not the best story but see 2) and note it's 3 am so idc.

Old 10-14-2016, 11:10 AM   #6
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Too long , didnt read.

When is the next legendary beast? is it finally a boost to walls and red dots? js.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:04 PM   #7
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by King
Blaze was originally a fire salamander (Credit to daer's tales from the land of fuzzy creatures).
He was a fire salamander who couldn't breath fire though. He was mocked to the point he left his fire salamander village and went on a journey to learn how to breath fire. He returned to his village for revenge. Sadly he meets his demise there. However, out of sheer luck.. lord voldefox swooped in and stole eveeyone's souls. He gave blaze's soul another chance and let him reincarnate as a demon in nodiatis (why you ask? Reasons. Credit to Hollywood for the explanation). At first blaze was bitter and full of hatred.as he killed more wild animals though... he realized his goal was to one day be op (yeah. Totally gonna happen. Someday). As part of his plan he will rescue the princess (not to marry her or anything..she's been used up by those monsters for years...ew) and make her use her father's riches (hai he was a king and conquerer for years. Surely he has a treasury somewhere right? If not why the hell am I trying so hard ) to buy himself full t8 gear.

And thus his journey in nod began with the trek to stronhad.

And thus is the story of blaze that I will
1) forget about within a week
2) hate role-players so never use it in any way (idk why. I just do)
3) get sued by daer for using his story without permission
:P

100% serious about my motivation to rescue the princess.

And on a closing note not the best story but see 2) and note it's 3 am so idc.
I like it.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:23 PM   #8
Neophyte

Long before the world existed there was just blank empty space a a great being so powerful he could create anything with just his mind ( ) so he made earth and the people on earth were elated and everyone was so happy except for the derpalope who was bored of this world so he made a bunch of goblins and infinite snakes and foxes to annoy THE HELL out of people for the fun of it and he made everyone lv up when they kill people so everyone wanted to kill each other and the npc's and the derpalope was reborn as a filthy peasant just to prove to everyone he could be the most op in all the land the ol' fashioned way the end XD.

Old 12-15-2016, 02:54 AM   #9
Crab Defiler

The cold Yule winds of the cruel world press upon his clothing stabbing in at his flesh. The sheer dropping of temperatures causes the intricately designed tattoos upon his arms to tinge slightly a purplish shade of blue resulting in a flurry of its colors giving it the sense that the colors were moving. He tightens his hold upon his clothing and presses on. There was a strange sensation in regards to this man’s Aura. or there non-existent one, it was hard to tell which it was seeing as his Aura more or less mirrored the nature around it. He was clearly a druidic being. But that was only one of his skills.

He looks up to the clear skies, or it would appear he was doing so, in all reality, he was completely physically blind. The full moon was glittering in the skies, accompanied by thousands of millions of stars, it was truly a tantalizing sight indeed. A shooting star launches itself across the sky and The man begins to chuckle in a deep sweet tone it was much like the vibrato upon a cello. With a release and a new grip upon his staff the man continues on. He presses on walking till he comes to the base of a massive tree. This tree was clearly one very ancient and very old. Its precise location is only known to a blind man; For to find the tree you have to look with more than just one's eyes.

The man smiles as he extends a single hand and caresses the bark of the tree in a loving manner. He sinks to his knees and begins to cry silently at the roots of the great tree. Its life force was slowly fading, and soon like everything else in the lands, it will succumb to the cold. The Juten Had taken over most of the surrounding territory making His travel more or less difficult. Though this was how his life was, constantly among danger. He was a wanderer; a vagrant, Nothing more, nothing-less. His whole meaning in this story of things holds no value. For to answer his identity one must transcend the laws of the psyche

His walking staff in hand he still continues on. To most the staff appears to be of a seemingly flawless white ash, upon the top a massive piece of Amber appears to have been fixed by the staff, for at its top it appears to have been carved to display a gem nearly twice the thickness of the wood. It glows softly catching the light before it shifts to an emerald green, the color changing with his emotions. He brings it to the ground in a way so he may know what he was near to, just as many blinds have done in the past. But the second it touched the tree the staff begins to emit a low-frequency wave into the tree. A root shoots out from the tree and grabs the man's Staff, sensing its lost branch. It begins to pull its lost limb toward itself to heal once again. He opens his eyes revealing the empty sockets of his skull, the dark depth lying within there seemed endless. The staff binds to the tree, creating a foreboding connection between his energy and the dying tree’s

Relentlessly the man grips on his staff wrestling with the great tree for his prized possession. A tendril of the tree’s roots crawls up the staff and onto the man’s arm. He begins pulling away from the tree. The rough bark of the tree begins cutting into his arms scarring it terribly. He screams out in pain but still his hand holds tight onto his staff. The pain nearly causes the man’s mind to break. Yet at that exact moment, he still manages to hang on. Around his legs, the roots then tangle cutting deep into his legs shins and thighs as they would creep up his body. He screams, loud and painfully as the tree squeezed him tighter and tighter.

His blood splatters onto the ground covering the exposed roots in his visceral. His blood inspires a Wild tangent from the Tree as it was, the blood of this man had corrupted its purity. The splinters of the Tree upon his Flesh begins to bubble and seal in his blood as his flesh would begin to bind into the tree from its own doings. Once the plant matter was enclosed by his flesh his screams would increase exponential. The Tree feels its limbs failing in binding with the man would begin forcing its dew to its damaged extensions. The Gem affixed upon the staff began to glow a blinding bright color as the man's screaming reaches an all time high. This would begin raising the suspicion of the Norn, but such things were not a worry in this stressed situation.

Suddenly he stops shouting and his body goes Limp. His life was diminished from him. Through the magnificent power of the dew flowing through the branches directly into his flesh; His cuts would stop bleeding, and begin to heal. As it does so his skin begins to darken into a healthy shade of tan. Veins of blue begin to line their ways up his body twisting and turning around his flesh. A multitude of pulsations shoots through the Tree into the Body of the man, still, he remains motionless and broken his form appears to be dead. The sound of air quickly pressing out of a small opening is heard, its faint noise constantly increasing until it becomes a loud whistling din.

A pulse considerably more powerful shoots from the tree. This time his eyes flash open. The empty sockets begin filling with a greenish blue goop likely a residue from the tree. Static like jolts of electricity shoot from the sockets as the goop slowly begins to solidify and as they do so they seem to begin spinning turning at a very slow rate in his head just as the planet does. A flash of light shoots through his mind as slowly the Prior memories of the man were erased. More to the point, however, was that his power and knowledge of such remained unchanged.

The pulse throws the man and his staff together from the tree disconnecting them from itself. It throws him down a small hill and into a well nearby. He tries to swim, but find that in this well all that he seems to be able to do is sink. Lower and lower his body goes sinking until he hit the bottom, This man was not fully conscious yet from the effects of the Great Tree. That was until his feet hit the bottom and it jolted him awake. Blind, as he was though something miraculous, had happened. Though he couldn’t actually see anything, he could feel where everything was. His perception as it would be of things around him was amplified to an extent that the very energy something gave off seemed to trigger his mind to see it clearer than most would with perfect or better vision. He could even tell what was directly behind him. Of course, this would not be difficult seeing as he was in a well at the moment.

Though what he did see scares the man for in the well was the floating head of some strange being and a single eyeball darting around. He could feel all three eyes locked on him. The man Stares at the Head with his now blind but seeing eyes. He opens his mouth to speak and just as he does so he realizes he is underwater and inhales a large amount of water from the well, Having no other options he begins to cough it out following by a very rapid gulping of its liquid at this rate he would drown very shortly. The Head bobs up and down before its changes its point of focus onto the staff in the Man’s Hand. The head smiles and parts its lips. In an ancient deep melodic voice, it declares. “A sacrifice of Body, mind, and Being, Take what is yours Wander of the Realms. Take upon your mantle a new name.”

Everything seems to freeze just at the end of the heads sentence. The man stops coughing and gasps, The lights in his head begin to bloom as blotches of black threaten his well-being. The pressure from the water in the well was taking a very large toll on the man. His head begins to grow lighter and lighter as the Deprivation of Oxygen begins to take its hold on him. His ears pop and all goes silent as his body gives in to death. A pulse emits from his body not long after his apparent death forcing his body back to life as it was. that he wasn’t quite ready to die, Not at a point so close to his renaming and birthing. The head stares deeply at the man till it eventually comes to a decision. “Valkar, Child of the Paths. Wake up young one. Your quest has just begun.” Valkar Smiles, his goal was set and with the power of his newly made name. He relaxes into a moment of peace. His ascension completed.

“WAESAI HAEIL!” The head shouts. At this command, Valkar’s Staff glows a blinding light and all else fades. Valkar wakes up in a crumpled heap The only signs of his prior existence were the mangled and ragged clothing he wore. Scars still lined his flesh just instead of what normalities scars posses these, in turn, appeared to be tattooed, Intricately made blue lines and red lines Lining up his flesh and arms, This sight would give him the appearance of a divine being, One of healing and of great destruction. He could be either should he choose, but that is not his place in things nor will they ever be. Which is one of the many reasons Valkar dressed as such, Even before his transformation Valkar had always a foreboding sense of being to him.

He gets up and for once finally feels his way around only to note that he was no longer In location, but rather seemed to be further North, A sign from the Tree that his Quest would have to start here. Valkar quickly grabs his Staff and begins walking on a small path. The path winds and twists in upon itself and continues on. Such was Valkar’s Path, The Pathways of his lives. He begins seemingly to walk aimlessly In the direction of his desired destination. Though what appears as merely an hour or so at the longest Valkar’s Movement never grows or ceases in speed never tiring he just continues on always walking rhythmically.

The energies from his Staff combined with the Aura relative to his body and the Transformation Causes Valkar’s body to Path-Walk this means that on top of his excellent Pathfinding skills he would be able to walk the hidden Paths through the land; Secret trails Created from the sculpting of the world some of which are rumored to be the Very veins and capillaries of Ymir himself. Sooner than later the Ground begins to grow less and less solidified as Valkar’s abilities begin to take hold of the path around him. As he walks the ground appears to move faster and faster Such was the nature of his life, Manipulating pathways, finding faster ways from point A to point B. The scenery around Valkar begins to change at impossible rates in his perspective as if someone had takes an eraser and erased everything from a painting only to repaint it with smearing and squiggles. Eventually, it slows as does the rate of the setting around him. Valkar stops just short of a Ruined Castle. As he approached he noticed it was not in fact ruined, but built on top of a ruined castle.

“Profane,” He announces out loud just as he passes a small fruit bearing tree. He stops and grabs several Oranges. Oranges are his favorite. It was at this point he would continue on through this realm searching for the very knowledge he needed to find The source of his Quest. And with this, he would hope to unlock what it was that was stolen from him. His True life. Valkar wanders to the Gates of a great Castle it was unmistaken due to its Grandeur that this was Profane’s Citadel. For few structures ever rival its existence, and even fewer ever shall. He opens the door and begins to walk it. Peeling his Orange as he goes he smiles warmly. His quest had only just begun only here.

Old 01-13-2017, 12:03 PM   #10
Crab Defiler

50?

Old 01-13-2017, 09:27 PM   #11
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

tldr

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 04-12-2017, 05:19 PM   #12
Gem Pouch Expert

What happened to theorcking? Is he still the titular head of our misunderstood, green-skinned brethern? Was there a coup in the realm of the ork? Did he find passionate orken love and abscond the throne?

Old 04-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #13
Gem Pouch Expert

Please develop the story of grim rock and the hammer of grim rock. This has the potential for the most sensual role play thread in Nod history.

Also, give stats and physical description? Is tok hirsute? Do his muscles ripple? What about his scent? Musky?