arena tempers
Old 08-22-2016, 02:09 AM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default arena tempers

I propose a change to how we can temper items.

We have evolved from epic armors/weapons/pets, we have evolved from needing high armor class to farm fungi/redwood/pit, we have pilgrimages and epic hp% as well as the average player having 50+ affinity. So why can we only temper for more hp?

Give us a different option for tempers!

I suggest stat tempers. +10 stats per temper level per armor piece, these would replace hp tempers.

Having the option to add stat tempers would be of huge advantage to all those who are only interested in pve as seriously you dont need 15k to be able to do most pve farming.

Would unlock more interesting farming combos which might lead into different type builds for pvp. (and seriously the top 4 arena teams this season ended up as the same basic type of team, more specifically teams 2,3,4 all ended with healer/tank with a debrainer,shield and tomahammer [not sure about slash and tomahammer]/bm dps using koks with flesheaters, and 1st place was healer/tank using debrainer/shield/tomahammer/melee dps) like theres very little difference between the top arena teams.

Yes i do realise this could lead to some stupid farming builds (double cast archers getting +mre or +magic tempers instead of hp) but with the farming speeds double cast archers already achieve in my opinion its not gonna make a huge difference.

Low level people would benefit more from stat tempers than hp tempers i believe as they get no boost to hp gains until lvl 80 yet they do get stat boost from stat enhancement at level 20.

You really dont need 15k to farm (yes i already said this), in fact during the whole last season i was comfortably afk farming pit with 10k hp on an archer/bm even my alt deathsknight as a staff dd caster with no hp reg could comfortably farm pit with just 8k hp.