Old 08-24-2016, 09:16 PM   #41
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

hmmmm

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 08-24-2016, 10:51 PM   #42
Tip
Gem Pouch Expert

Could go super complicated and create an arena which can be any combo. For example, can have teams of three, but if you teammates aren't on you can still queue for solo fights. Or possibly go anony 2v2 if your team of 3 aren't all logged. It is a lot of work to mesh all of it but most of the same rating/bonus applications could stay in place - I think. Just a vague thought, I suppose.

My primary vote is for 1v1. Shorter season (1-3 months). New season starts quick and perhaps more brainstorming/suggestions/addressing can be made during this season to enhance further seasons..

Old 08-24-2016, 11:36 PM   #43
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip
Could go super complicated and create an arena which can be any combo. For example, can have teams of three, but if you teammates aren't on you can still queue for solo fights. Or possibly go anony 2v2 if your team of 3 aren't all logged. It is a lot of work to mesh all of it but most of the same rating/bonus applications could stay in place - I think. Just a vague thought, I suppose.

My primary vote is for 1v1. Shorter season (1-3 months). New season starts quick and perhaps more brainstorming/suggestions/addressing can be made during this season to enhance further seasons..
ladybug was creepy enough without a fedora

Old 08-24-2016, 11:54 PM   #44
Gem Pouch Expert

A 2v2 would be cool - always support new ways to play the game, it would nice if we could at least try it. A team of 3, finding activity is tough. but finding just 1 other person for a team in 2v2 would be perfect I'm sure.

Also support 3v3 anonymous, as finding a permanent team is a pain because many people are having issues finding teams nowadays due to quitting, or time-zone issues in the small player base.

If solo arena is continued, I personally would like to see the face of the opponent I am fighting. I never understood why we could not see the opponent. That blank face got boring to see after a while, maybe for the first 15-30 seconds or so, that blank picture could stay, then the face of your opponent shows? Not that this is entirely relevant, it is minor. But could make 1v1 feel more thrilling if we could see them.

I haven't been here or posted in a while, but this was a great post to reply to. I hope everyone is doing well, I am doing well at the moment, and I will be back soon at some point to see you all in the battlefield.

Much love to you all

~ Lakki.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:02 AM   #45
Tip
Gem Pouch Expert

Balzer... blame Tsu for the idea of adding fedora. It's a crappy, fast editing to visuals that aren't mine, but yay to the op creep factor. <3 Ladybugs in Nod

Old 08-25-2016, 02:16 AM   #46
Epic Scholar

I dont agree with the statement, i was just clarifying it lol

I arenaed with a mate and his alt last season, and id happily do so again lol, less people to worry about, less problems with coordination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:25 AM   #47
Auction Master

I get maximum emo out of anony 3v3 so let's go for that.

Quote:
You won't be warned again.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:18 AM   #48
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enduir
I get maximum emo out of anony 3v3 so let's go for that.
Everyone gets emo out of it... cause everyone arenas with farming gear, dont care about improving gear... they even troll with escape pouches and the report thing didnt help much.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:37 AM   #49
Epic Scholar

Remove anonymous so you can see who the f*** is trolling people by acting stupid in arena.

Old 08-26-2016, 02:38 PM   #50
Seer's BFF

Agreeded toon sharing has gone to far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklords
The only thing i agree with that toon sharing is getting a bit out of hand currently. were losing people to fast and not filling the spots.

arena and alts need to be reviewed as some people alts are pretty good... nem! there for a top 10 team was able to avoid the number 1 team due to the current rules. which makes it harder for the rest of the top 9 to advance in ratings.

also a couple toons for the last 2 arena season have been passed around to others for arena purposes. which is just bending the rules to much imo.

There needs to be a point where enough is enough, and a line needs to be drawn in the sand.

Thanks for reading... PS next season lets do resource arena person with most t30 pulls wins? cause current markets messed up.

Old 08-27-2016, 02:53 PM   #51
Crab Defiler

#AltLivesMatter

Quote:
They may have just gotten the squirts.

Old 08-27-2016, 05:42 PM   #52
Neophyte

I still think that people need a chance for higher rating. alternating 1v1 between a multi 2v2 or 3v3 is good for accounts of varying winning conditions/potentials.

so I would like a shorted 1v1 season maybe 2 months. and then 2 or 3 months for 2v2 (if this is introduced) and 3v3 respectively.

I will struggle to get 1.5k rating in any format anyways. I havn't given the though as to how many tokens I can get in only 2 months solo... but I think that 1v1 should help new, weaker toons as they progress, and then once they have a solid 3x 4x 5x temper base they can go for teams to even have a chance at 6x 7x 8x tempers.. and then multi 2v or 3v should be for only a few high tempers (the shorter arena length might affect this)

Old 08-27-2016, 06:10 PM   #53
Crab Defiler

Honestly couldn't care any less than I do for 3v3 or anything higher, 1v1/2v2 would be good tho, if you cut the duration in half, just double the tokens/rating to make it fair.

outside the box thinking
Old 08-27-2016, 06:39 PM   #54
Boss Hunter

Default outside the box thinking

Not sure if the coding is possible but could we have 6 toons enter arena and it is every one vrs every one so in the end only one toon left. and each betterering finish gets slightly more rating so like the first one dead gets 1 point for 6th the second one dead gets 1.2 for 5th and so on.
Would have to be so people could not tell who each other was thou to stop people from instanlty ganging up on the strong toon in the field. but as the battle wore on a couple might try to over power the better toon then fight for the victory between them. I think it would be a very dramatic arena with lots of interest.
Again just a little outside the box thinking.

Old 08-27-2016, 08:34 PM   #55
Epic Scholar

Solo 3v3, that way no one knows it was me who disappointed them.

Old 08-28-2016, 12:59 AM   #56
Rat Slayer

Anonymous 3v3 would be my choice.
As far as toon-sharing, I think the problem could be resolved by allowing toons to compete as long as they were not logged by the same person at the time.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:52 AM   #57
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Psycho
Anonymous 3v3 would be my choice.
As far as toon-sharing, I think the problem could be resolved by allowing toons to compete as long as they were not logged by the same person at the time.
2 toons can't face each other when on the same IP.

Old 08-28-2016, 09:49 AM   #58
Boss Hunter

2v2!