Old 08-23-2016, 06:03 AM   #21
Rare Collector

I'd like 1 v 1. I would rather not take my chances on loosing rating because somebody is queueing with a afk toon...

Old 08-23-2016, 09:37 AM   #22
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAViper2127
I'd like 1 v 1. I would rather not take my chances on loosing rating because somebody is queueing with a afk toon...
But there's the chance that it works the other way around. You win cause of some AFK slob on the other team.

On the other hand, I like solo 1v1 better than solo 3v3, but i still prefer either over the traditional arena format.

Old 08-23-2016, 11:00 AM   #23
Gem Pouch Expert

2v2 would be nice though which was what I thought of originally. Now I do agree please cut arena season in half and double the tokens to all types of arena please. This way people won't have to wait until near close to rush week to play and it gets frustrating after a while. This may fix the long que wait and people won't have to spend 6 months on the same arena.

Old 08-23-2016, 11:59 AM   #24
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Yeah, no more anonymous please.

Solo Arena 1vs1 , 3 months (instead of 6) at most and 50% more tokens and rating.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:50 AM   #25
Neophyte

I would like a 1v1 as 1st choice or 3v3 anonymous as 2nd choice (this gives other people a small chance of success against the same old, same old as we have now).

I would very much like you to put an end to toon sharing. Only allow 1 IP addess per arena team as well in future. Toons that have multi IP should be banned from arena totally, individual & team arena. Toon sharing is blatant CHEATING!!!

Old 08-24-2016, 06:12 AM   #26
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zucron
I would like a 1v1 as 1st choice or 3v3 anonymous as 2nd choice (this gives other people a small chance of success against the same old, same old as we have now).

I would very much like you to put an end to toon sharing. Only allow 1 IP addess per arena team as well in future. Toons that have multi IP should be banned from arena totally, individual & team arena. Toon sharing is blatant CHEATING!!!
tough luck for those who log from multiple locations (work/home/vacation ect)

Old 08-24-2016, 11:09 AM   #27
Neophyte

Quote:

tough luck for those who log from multiple locations (work/home/vacation ect)

Just like its tough luck for all those who dont toon share?

If no more than 1 toon is in the same arena team, being on at (work/home vacation would not be an issue. It would only affect if in the same arena team from 1 ip at the same time.

Last edited by Zucron; 08-24-2016 at 11:23 AM.. Reason: Clarification

Old 08-24-2016, 11:39 AM   #28
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Forcing people to stick to one IP won't work, for fairly obvious reasons.

Only way something like this gets dealt with is if glitch decides he wants to take a stand and ban people for sharing accounts. That's a whole other debate ofc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeygoesmoo
Soxson gave Magic Johnson AIDS

Old 08-24-2016, 12:11 PM   #29
Boss Hunter

Quote:

so. you don't.. log from work like ted i assume. you don't log from phone like... 75% of nod has at least once prolly. you don't log on a public computerr in a library like soxson if that's the only option... i could go on with the flaws in your idea. frankly there's not much glitch can do about toon sharing. if he did as you said there would be... 10 teams that come to mind ish that would be able to play. omg jade would finallly be able to crack top 10. and why would glitch wanna lose that much money? half the current top 10 prolly spends at least 50m a season. that's a low guess. only nub would cut what is one of his best sources of profit.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:27 PM   #30
Epic Scholar

Zucron's just jelly that he can't beat anyone in arena.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:18 PM   #31
Epic Scholar

You all realised you misunderstood what Zucron said right??

He is saying that in the arena team, there can only be 1 of each IP. Meaning no overlaps.

Soo like using an alt to fill a slot would be a no, same as logging in for a mate so you can que for bonus while you farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:19 PM   #32
Rare Collector

The only thing i agree with that toon sharing is getting a bit out of hand currently. were losing people to fast and not filling the spots.

arena and alts need to be reviewed as some people alts are pretty good... nem! there for a top 10 team was able to avoid the number 1 team due to the current rules. which makes it harder for the rest of the top 9 to advance in ratings.

also a couple toons for the last 2 arena season have been passed around to others for arena purposes. which is just bending the rules to much imo.

There needs to be a point where enough is enough, and a line needs to be drawn in the sand.

Thanks for reading... PS next season lets do resource arena person with most t30 pulls wins? cause current markets messed up.

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 08-24-2016, 05:28 PM   #33
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros

He is saying that in the arena team, there can only be 1 of each IP. Meaning no overlaps.

Soo like using an alt to fill a slot would be a no, same as logging in for a mate so you can que for bonus while you farm
that would be even worse, goes against the whole idea of being allowed to make and play several toons at once

Old 08-24-2016, 05:35 PM   #34
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Not to mention that he did arena with alts...

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:53 PM   #35
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashbros

so people like stor who have 3 toons with t3-5 gear can't arena by himself and requires 2 teammates? or jade can't have his full teams of alts?

and @ dl "top 10 team was able to avoid the number 1 team due to the current rules. which makes it harder for the rest of the top 9 to advance in ratings." #too lazy to multi quote

what exactly would be the fix to that? make it so you can only arena on 1 toon? so neme can't enter arena on semp if he has team on neme? so alts get screwed and i'm stuck tempering if i have 2 toons basically each toon annually?

people can say something is a problem but if you don't have a solution won't do much. glitch is only human. he can't pull magic problem solver answers out his behind.

Last edited by Blaze; 08-24-2016 at 06:12 PM..

Old 08-24-2016, 06:04 PM   #36
Rare Collector

Quote:
also a couple toons for the last 2 arena season have been passed around to others for arena purposes. which is just bending the rules to much imo.
^ @blaze thats your toon right? switched users during both this season and the last...

I dont have a solution your correct their but if i was the game designer and know that there are some current flaws with the system they currently using there needs to clearly be a fix or something else...

With the toon sharing part id just like glitch to give a guide lines of what can be done and what cant be done... because right now its just b/s

so far all i know is... toon sharing is okies as long as u dont steal...

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 08-24-2016, 06:09 PM   #37
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklords
^ @blaze thats your toon right? switched users during both this season and the last...

I dont have a solution your correct their but if i was the game designer and know that there are some current flaws with the system they currently using there needs to clearly be a fix or something else...

With the toon sharing part id just like glitch to give a guide lines of what can be done and what cant be done... because right now its just b/s

so far all i know is... toon sharing is okies as long as u dont steal...
that basically sums up toon sharing i think. also can't arena fix by fighting your alts. that's about all the limits he's set.

Old 08-24-2016, 07:43 PM   #38
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by King
glitch is only human. he can't pull magic problem solver answers out his behind.
Omg i thought he was a magical elf riding a unicorn that brought happiness to anyone who discovered his games.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:27 PM   #39
Boss Hunter

bit unrelated to thread but i vote brickk best siggy 2016

Old 08-24-2016, 09:00 PM   #40
Temporarily Suspended

and thus, the thread has gone beyond the point of coming back.