gold drop ammount issue
Old 07-16-2016, 11:07 AM   #1
Crab Defiler

Default gold drop ammount issue

Hello

Since i uptiered my bouth slaves of goldwing to tier V the gold ammount droped from chests at bosses droped drasticaly

before this i used tier III sleves and gold was like 2-3k to 20-30k gold per chest and 100+k to 400+k gold rushes...and now max rush i obtain is like 150+k and lots of 1k normal chest what dident hapent before..at least not the 1k gold chests...and i say this after 2 weeks passed since i have these tier V goldwings...so Glitch if u can look into this matter i would sincerly apreciate it...maybe i am overexceding gold drop rate?

or then why since i upgraded my gold drop rate instead of rising the gold amount is badly insane droped? in the case i am farming same boss spot and using same things except the fact i uptiered the goldwings...

Old 07-16-2016, 09:22 PM   #2
Boss Hunter

xD

Old 07-16-2016, 09:29 PM   #3
Administrator

We cannot find anything wrong with t5 Goldwing pieces. Gold amounts are not a typical linear distribution, so they can appear extremely random. I'd recommend to just keep using the max tier Goldwing and you'll get your high gold amounts eventually. If we do ever find a problem with those pieces, reference this thread and you'll be rewarded for your patience.

Old 07-17-2016, 09:40 AM   #4
Crab Defiler

ok....ty for understanding...maybe is not necesarely the tier of items ...perhaps is the % gold drop rate bonus..from my calculations i have near 37% without the MC

Old 07-18-2016, 12:35 PM   #5
Administrator

There's definitely no cap on the bonus, and there's not room for overflow issues.

Old 07-22-2016, 11:29 AM   #6
Gem Pouch Expert

If you experience a "dry season" for gold or you have feeling that your gear not working properly do what I did:

First invite someone (preferably alt) to your group and calculate bonuses from both toons. Since base gold amount to will be exactly the same it's easy to determine if all gear bonuses works as intended. If you find issues there and can prove it Glitchless will be on it like glaze on donut.

On funny note: if you wanna cure your lizard brain issues you can invite someone who got lucky opening gold chests - to go even further make sure he/she is a leader and RNG will roll better numbers for that person and since gold is split 50/50 you would enjoy bigger chests since you got high tier gear.

Yet at the end of the day randomness is not as random sometimes. You might just hit a patch of crappy rolls.

Definitely check gold drops for team farming to eliminate gear mulfunction.

Old 07-22-2016, 04:20 PM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
We cannot find anything wrong with t5 Goldwing pieces. Gold amounts are not a typical linear distribution, so they can appear extremely random. I'd recommend to just keep using the max tier Goldwing and you'll get your high gold amounts eventually. If we do ever find a problem with those pieces, reference this thread and you'll be rewarded for your patience.
mayhaps the prob lies not within the pieces themselves but in the use of said items in tandem with other things in use. maybe you should look more into it or not whatever lol