s2 missing gems
Old 07-14-2016, 05:17 AM   #1
Neophyte

Default s2 missing gems

Due to some "cleaning" half year ago many masters disappeared from S2.
That's one of the reason we now have the possibility to get legendary masters from gifts. Thanks to this we are slowly rebuilding the legendaries availability.
Unfortunately, unless i've been very unlucky, gems are not part of the possible masters from gifts.
Would it be possible to either add them to the masters available from gifts, make a few legendary beast dropping these, or make them available as arena rewards?

Rule of Law and focused defence aura are both missing and as it is today we have no chance of ever getting them.

Epic gems such as vaccination/haste/sharpened/heavy/split/broadhead are partially(just one Rank) or even not available at all. I know that sooner or later they will drop for someone but is there any way we could increase our chance of getting the tp's ? Maybe make it that epic beast will loot a random aura gem (not just r5, we got to think of low level players) during a limited time ? for example during one month?

Thank you in advance for considering this post

Lixiaolong(s1) aka bullyrule (s2)

Old 07-14-2016, 05:34 AM   #2
Crab Defiler

Support!
I have been telling about lg gem masters for long!
And just another point, consider giving the retrospective recruitment exp. There are many toons who got recruitment up by real recruitment. Setting all to zero is not fare.

Old 07-14-2016, 05:37 AM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

Welp, if a gem/gem tp would always drop along with the epic drop/tp, that would be great.As it would at the same time increase the chance of given gems to appear.