Crafting Patch
Old 06-24-2016, 10:13 PM   #1
The Eldest Pilgrim

Default Crafting Patch

Was wondering if I could get an idea when the crafting patch was going to happen. Was kinda hoping it was going to happen this month since we were due for another patch. We're 6 months into the year, would just like to know if your planning on doing this sooner rather than wait till the end of the year.

Also, Will there be a June patch or have we already had it? (just so we know if Sept is the next patch or not)

ty

[

Last edited by Davross; 06-24-2016 at 10:15 PM..

Old 06-25-2016, 06:10 AM   #2
Gem Pouch Expert

Of course many of us hype for it and since vacations coming in few days we like to see something new in game as most of us should have more time due no school.

Even the timing is perfect we need to take to account glitchless has multiple projects going and it might not happen as soon as we would want to.

Perhaps even small change in code that in my imagination is not that time consuming would be great.
I'm thinking about reducing delay on enchanting rod - to be more specific up/down tiering that is commonly used this day .

We appreciate constant effort Glitchless puts in this game.
I believe more cool things are coming

J.P.

Old 06-25-2016, 05:38 PM   #3
Administrator

The unplanned server move has set us back substantially. We still intend to finish the 4 projects promised for 2016, but can't give an ETA on when during the year they will happen.

Old 06-25-2016, 07:24 PM   #4
The Eldest Pilgrim

ok tyvm

[