First impression :)
Old 06-09-2016, 07:00 AM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default First impression :)

Hello everyone !

I just decided to create forum account and say hi to everyone.

I'm still freshman regarding this game yet I found it extremely addictive.

Maybe it will sound weird but what I like the most is gathering resources and creating things out of it.

Fighting creatures and advancing in skills is really straight forward if you simply read skills and choose the fighting style that suits you.
Obviously I want them level all at once but there is so many trophies you can farm at the time ☺.

Saying that it looks like long relationships and I'm looking forward to meet new people to enjoy this game together. I already getting lots of hints and basic items to get me started.

Thank you guys . You are awesome.

If I have to say anything negative (I would rather use term "what need to be improve" from my point of view) it's crafting mechanics.

It's challenging especially on mobile devices to create a simple thing like armor potion.

Ideally it would be perfect if you just drag and drop consumable recipe onto corresponding tool and ingredients (given you have them all) are taken automatically. That would definitely makes mobile users happy.

Someone says that mobile version is in progress and I assume some simplification will be made.

Good luck in your adventures everyone and I hope to see you around.

J.P.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:28 PM   #2
Administrator

Welcome. You are correct that we have plans to make both crafting mechanics simpler and mobile play easier by the end of this year.

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=18912

Old 06-09-2016, 10:21 PM   #3
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
Hello everyone !

I just decided to create forum account and say hi to everyone.

I'm still freshman regarding this game yet I found it extremely addictive.

Maybe it will sound weird but what I like the most is gathering resources and creating things out of it.

Fighting creatures and advancing in skills is really straight forward if you simply read skills and choose the fighting style that suits you.
Obviously I want them level all at once but there is so many trophies you can farm at the time ☺.

Saying that it looks like long relationships and I'm looking forward to meet new people to enjoy this game together. I already getting lots of hints and basic items to get me started.

Thank you guys . You are awesome.

If I have to say anything negative (I would rather use term "what need to be improve" from my point of view) it's crafting mechanics.

It's challenging especially on mobile devices to create a simple thing like armor potion.

Ideally it would be perfect if you just drag and drop consumable recipe onto corresponding tool and ingredients (given you have them all) are taken automatically. That would definitely makes mobile users happy.

Someone says that mobile version is in progress and I assume some simplification will be made.

Good luck in your adventures everyone and I hope to see you around.

J.P.
Glad you're enjoying the game

Old 06-10-2016, 12:00 AM   #4
Auction Master

welcome to nod. there are many fighting styles to choose from, have fun.

Welcome
Old 06-10-2016, 12:51 AM   #5
Crab Defiler

Default Welcome

Hello there, and welcome to the community... don't be shy to ask for help!

Old 06-10-2016, 08:16 AM   #6
Epic Scholar

yay new people.

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:59 PM   #7
Rat Slayer

welcome... ask if there is anything you need, someone will always help