Cool downs tweak
Old 05-17-2016, 06:51 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Cool downs tweak

As title says crafting cool downs depends what you doing varies roughly from 5 to 13 seconds or so.

Waiting a bit longer for LG piece to come out is totally understood as you hype for outcome.

However I believe it would be fair to reduce cool downs for repetitive actions such downtiering/uptiering with enchanting rod and even with potion making and gem crafting (usually you craft 4 at time not to mention when you want to fill up 2nd pouch)

I think it should be in pair with dyeing.

Of course it also would be great if recipe loader /tool memory would be implemented then more people would enjoy crafting. Yet it has to be voted for I guess.

Should repetitive actions take less time ?

Old 05-17-2016, 06:59 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

Support

It would be cool if at the least say you have a stack of prey from hunting you want to skin, you right click the knife as normal but instead of going away the knife stays and you can click on all of your prey and let it queue the actions so you can go to another tab for a minute instead of having to right click every 5 or 6 seconds and select another animal to skin. Wouldn't be taking less time but would still be a massive convenience.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:48 AM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

Support

Quote:
However I believe it would be fair to reduce cool downs for repetitive actions such downtiering/uptiering with enchanting rod and even with potion making and gem crafting (usually you craft 4 at time not to mention when you want to fill up 2nd pouch)
Also, if Glitch has any plans of implementing the multi uptier/downtier I suggested, the cooldown can be tweaked to be really short when uptier/downtier a single tier, and increase the enchant duration if the tier being manipulated is higher than 1

Uptier/downtier if anyone is interested:
http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...ad.php_t=19175

Old 05-17-2016, 08:20 AM   #4
Boss Hunter

Also downtiering could create up to 2 stacks.

The way it is now : if you don't wanna loose on quantity downtiering 1 stack of 105 requires using rod 3 times.

The way it could be: put in whole stack of 105 and receive stack of 105 lower tier plus another stack from 0-105 . No merging /splitting or single left overs.

I think it would make sense

Old 05-17-2016, 08:35 AM   #5
Boss Hunter

Support. This falls along with this thread that I made some extensive suggestions reguarding crafting:

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...t=18438&page=3

Old 05-17-2016, 08:58 AM   #6
Boss Hunter

@Ballrog: if it happen I'll probably wet myself lol

Yet awesome idea

Old 05-17-2016, 11:09 AM   #7
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballrog
Support. This falls along with this thread that I made some extensive suggestions reguarding crafting:

http://forums.nodiatis.com/forums/sh...t=18438&page=3
support as well