Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions

Legendary masters in gift boxes on s1
Old 03-29-2016, 09:01 AM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Legendary masters in gift boxes on s1

Please get rid of masters in gifts for server 1. Even if Dennisthemenace, Noremorse, Masterarcher, Bhasi and Trojan got banned, there are still plenty of masters left over.

I understand why this happened, as s2 lost most of the masters after the bot scandal and some masters were yet to be appear in the first place.

But on server 1, we open gifts expecting to get another lame master that won't sell for more than a couple hundred thousand gold. The possibility of an expander or even one of the two hats has gone down because of what happened on a totally different server.

The two servers do not need to be identical, there are already some differences one way or another.

What's gonna happen after Kickstarter when more than half of the Gift Boxes in some of these rewards are totally useless?

Old 03-29-2016, 09:07 AM   #2
Rare Collector

I completely agree with Sox on this matter. S2 is in relatively desperate need for LG masters however on S1 they are more than useless and the vast majority of them would not even sell for the value of a possible TC that could be gotten from a gift.

S1 needs a higher influx of TC's, hats, inventory/storage expanders, but most definitely not LG masters.

Please take this into consideration as it would MAYBE increase players like for S2 since right now most are looking down on it cause it appears that S1 is punished for S2's fails and mistakes.

Thank you

Old 03-29-2016, 11:27 AM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

I've actually ended up destroying a few LG masters because I couldn't even sell them for 100k. Maybe a possible alternative would be to give S1 LG tps instead of masters?

Last edited by Tharkas; 03-29-2016 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: spelling mistakes

Old 03-29-2016, 12:21 PM   #4
Boss Hunter

i am giving you 200k for some master of lgs i want. For example Vile Tommahommer, Lick of Death, Drem Stalker, Honey Badger, Helkok Instigator and some others

Last edited by Iesus; 03-29-2016 at 12:28 PM.. Reason: Just bought the quiver master

Old 03-29-2016, 01:32 PM   #5
Gem Pouch Expert

yay! me too 200k per >.< will be nice tho

Tricked
Old 03-30-2016, 03:18 AM   #6
Boss Hunter

Unhappy Tricked

I'm a returning player.
I feel tricked, opened 2 gift boxes and on both of them got useless master plans ...

Old 03-30-2016, 03:48 AM   #7
Boss Hunter

Cause you obviously didn't try to put them on ah in a logical price. You don't even mention which masters they are

Old 03-30-2016, 03:57 AM   #8
Rare Collector

do you think 200k is a logical price? when the main crafters on s1 had do spend 20m + to get each and every master they have at this stage?

Broke 4k pet crit :O Buff BM nao!

Old 03-30-2016, 05:45 AM   #9
Boss Hunter

Surely some could go for more and that proves that whining that masters are worthless is a nonsense, i suppose you agree on that by telling that they worth more than 200k

Old 03-30-2016, 12:26 PM   #10
Administrator

Gift boxes were never intended to be a guaranteed awesome prize. We won't be removing master plans as contents.

Old 03-30-2016, 12:35 PM   #11
Epic Scholar

Gift Boxes were implemented to encourage people to break out their wallet and bliss more. Since people are generally pessimistic, they're gonna assume the gift is going to have crappy master and may hold off on blissing.

Old 03-30-2016, 01:09 PM   #12
Seer's BFF

glitch added a gift box as a thank you, you are not paying more for a gift box, in fact you are buying tcs for THE SAME PRICE as they have always been. even getting a gift box is a gift from glitch.

stop complaining about an item you are effectively getting for free since it was added at no extra cost, so its just a bonus item.

just my two pennies being thrown into the hat

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 03-30-2016, 03:54 PM   #13
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Im not pessimist , in fact im about to bliss to see if i get lucky and i get the Quiver of Bequeathing master plan.

I bet you didnt think about that Soxson, if people were to hoard a nice legendary, you could get it as a "GIFT" do you see what i did there?

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 03-30-2016, 07:53 PM   #14
Boss Hunter

masters dropping from gift boxes sux imo :{

Old 04-11-2016, 05:17 PM   #15
Epic Scholar

I just saw a returning player open a gift and get an albino whip master. He thought it was worth something. When we told him it wasn't worth nearly as much as he thought it was, he logged out. I doubt we'll ever see him again.

Old 04-12-2016, 12:20 AM   #16
>.>
Auction Master

He must have been upset about getting a bonus to already discounted tc's.

This is people begging for bonus months all over again. A bonus is just that, a bonus. It isn't supposed to be super amazing or expected to be as such. You can get something that is worth gold or you can get something that isn't worth as much.

You are already getting 25 tc's which is worth quite a bit. Anything else you get is icing on the cake.

Old 04-12-2016, 08:23 AM   #17
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Gift boxes were never intended to be a guaranteed awesome prize, especially for the likes of soxon. We won't be removing master plans as contents.
Yay!

omg i wanna sammich nao

Old 05-06-2016, 11:07 AM   #18
Crab Defiler

Not gonna lie Glitch, this completely makes me not want to spend money on the game. Of course I don't expect an awesome gift every time I open a box but getting something that is equal to a soggy boot is not going to make me continue to bliss. I came back to the game after a VERY long time and you have done amazing things to it......but this....this is just disheartening. If anything, another TC should be the lowest gift available in terms of worth when opening the box.

Old 05-06-2016, 09:51 PM   #19
Gem Pouch Expert

SO, how about glitch just removes gift box's and you get no bonus/freebie/incentive? Stop whining about getting free stuff that isn't worth as much as you want. Being greedy and then whining about it is not going to help you much.

Old 05-06-2016, 11:56 PM   #20
Boss Hunter

similar to what freaky said. there were no gift boxes PERIOD for how many years? at least now you at least got a chance of something good. this is why we can't have good things. sure masters suck but gifts are still something we didn't have before. and instead you complain. ungrateful.