Buying t1 stalker on S2
Old 06-19-2015, 08:37 AM   #1
Temporarily Suspended

Exclamation Buying t1 stalker on S2

Wtb stalker on S2 , paying 20 TCS for pet or 5 for tp.

Willing to trade with Glitchless.

Old 06-19-2015, 09:09 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

wtb lgs that haven't dropped on s1. i'm sure i could get a few tcs to pay for them :{

if s1 didn't exist you wouldn't even know there is a stalker. if you can start getting new lgs that haven't even dropped what is the point of winning arena for new lg? what's the point of lg beast?

i'll just hope you made this thread as a joke

Last edited by Blaze; 06-19-2015 at 05:22 PM..

Old 06-19-2015, 11:24 AM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

I made a bet with friend that first one to comment will be you ☺

Thanks ! I won !.

Anyway you wrong about arena won LG . it awards NEW lg for both server . Lg beast lately dropping new useless anti regen stuff - while there is no regen builds on S2.

But seriously - I'm trying to figure how S2 going to obtain existing LG ?

We do get new stuff like you do but we missing things that appeared before S2.

Despite all arguments between servers would it be fair we slowly catch up with lg weapons/pets or morphing should be introduced ?

Just wondering....

Old 06-19-2015, 01:00 PM   #4
Boss Hunter

The point of S2 was to have a brand new start and have new people join in, not to switch server and be the op toon who can dominate new players.

So I don't see why you should have the rights to buy not yet dropped lgs just because it exist on s1.

Old 06-19-2015, 04:25 PM   #5
Boss Hunter

S2 isn't s1. It's much younger. Why should it reach the level s1 took 7 years to reach...in less than a year? Tbf glitch should prolly make s1 and s2 lgs different. Different servers different needs. But if s1 existed or back when lgs were new to s1...at the start there weren't lgs for every single build. Be patient to get one for your build. You didn't see people offering 25 tcs for lgs that don't exist yet. Tho there were prolly dozens of ideas for lgs for their builds to come out at least they weren't "glitch give me this item now!1!1 (((( I spend money for it" or some crap.

I'm sure there are piercers archers and crushers that want lg weapons too. See them trying to bribe glitch to get them early?

If you want s1 stuff and to get access to lgs that don't exist maybe you should play on s1. Otherwise just like when you did play s1.….wait for them to drop

BTW Ofc I was first :{ I comment on 90% of threads. Whoever bet against you was dumb if he thought I wouldn't mock something I find stupid xD

Last edited by Blaze; 06-20-2015 at 03:49 PM..