Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions

Old 08-22-2016, 07:55 PM   #61
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by King
well. i can tell how much the game has changed in recent months lulz. :{ maybe 1 out of 4 used stone/miti this season
do you even arena bruh

Old 08-23-2016, 01:19 AM   #62
Gem Pouch Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by King
well. i can tell how much the game has changed in recent months lulz. :{ maybe 1 out of 4 used stone/miti this season
Half of the top10 team was using the dps,healer,tank format. What better potions to use on tanks and healers rather than miti/stone? Maybe use mending pot ( bonus to healing ) but I dont know if the tradeoff with stone is worth.

So is a 2 out of 3 in 5 teams from top 10. In my team all of us used miti/stone potions. And who knows how many others used mitigation.

Old 08-23-2016, 01:55 AM   #63
Gem Pouch Expert

finished 5th we used ac on tank dps and healer

Old 08-23-2016, 03:44 AM   #64
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzus
Half of the top10 team was using the dps,healer,tank format. What better potions to use on tanks and healers rather than miti/stone? Maybe use mending pot ( bonus to healing ) but I dont know if the tradeoff with stone is worth
We used ac pots on our dps/healer too. Logic was that FDA and EF already gave us around 60% miti, which was plenty for most teams. For teams using flesheaters, there'es no real point to stacking more miti, and since they were in such abundance this season, we chose to try out ac pots for the week. Had no real reason to change it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeygoesmoo
Soxson gave Magic Johnson AIDS

Old 08-23-2016, 04:18 AM   #65
Gem Pouch Expert

It means Blaze was quite accurate. A 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 seems reasonable.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:35 AM   #66
Boss Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzus
Leaving this badboy here.

Extra:
The tier 1 and 2 of this one here (a screenie from nodtools.net) :

Has anyone found a weapon that gets more than 1 min dmg on an uptier yet? I remember the thread where the min dmg on uptier patch happened Glitchy sort of hinted with the wording that some weapons would get more than 1. Then ofc all of us piercers got happy and thought it would be the ranseur, hahaha.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:11 AM   #67
Gem Pouch Expert

I was also really hoping that ranseur will get more min damage increase than other weps, since it was the weakest. I fail to understand how some weapons are so neglected and it is not like they are cheap, this thing costs over 100 mil.