S2 ~ Trading Glitch
Old 11-07-2014, 06:09 AM   #1
Neophyte

Default S2 ~ Trading Glitch

Ok as this image shows I declined the trade with my *Alt*

So to start I was hunting on my alt had 3 spaces and 6 prey so placed the 3 items into their slots then used my skinning blade (3 prey were still in hand at the time), the prey has now been skinned and no items show visible on hand however it refuses to let me trade with my alt but my alt can trade with me giving me the message "The person you are attempting to trade with has stuff in their hands!" (hands are empty)

I have even tried entering another fight killing the mob then trading after and after that didn't work i tried resourcing again and it still hasn't fixed it. Also it will allow him to buy/sell stuff on the Auction House however doing so also hasn't helped to fix the bug.

The problem at hand is I am unable to trade to that account, yes it can trade to me but it should allow either of us to open the trade.

Reboot has made it so this no longer occurs however i have gained 3 bones that i should never have had as they were meant to be in my hand even though they didn't exist between the glitch and the reboot.

*Added link for chat from entering game after reboot.*

Cheers ~ Kirito
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trading Glitch.jpg (69.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Trading Glitch_02.jpg (21.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Kirito; 11-07-2014 at 07:22 AM.. Reason: Reboot update

Old 11-07-2014, 08:10 AM   #2
Auction Master

There was a patch brought in to stop unexpected trades from destroying valuable resources, but sometimes it causes things in your hands disappear into limbo. Then once reboot happens, they're treated if they were still in your hands. If you reload your nod window I think it fixes, can't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
You won't be warned again.

Last edited by Enduir; 11-07-2014 at 08:12 AM.. Reason: Spellink.