S2 - Itemstacking Bug/Glitch
Old 10-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #1
Neophyte

Default S2 - Itemstacking Bug/Glitch

Trading an item which u have a full stack of in inventory for example i have 25 trophies in a stack, 20 item stacking which is needed to make a stack of 25.

I grab 5 trophies of the same type and put them into a trade window then decline the trade in which case it needs to return the trophies to my inventory from which they originated. Instead of placing these 5 trophies back where they were by themselves, the system tries to stack them with the appropriate item. In this case it happens to be the stack of 25 but, I only have 20 item stacking so it shouldn't allow me to add to the stack and should only allow 25 at most but i can instead make the stack into 30.

Yes this bug only benefits from saving storage/inventory space but it still allows you to avoid the item stacking required to make that stack with the exception of freely moving it until you separate the stack or get the level required to move it but it can help players to put more trades on the auction house and also to save storage space.

(take note of my stack of 33 trophies)

Kind Regards ~~~ Kirito
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Item Stacking Glitch.jpg (65.2 KB, 12 views)

Old 10-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

you can buy stack of 105 from AH and it will appear in your storage/inventory as stack of 105 even if you can stack only 5 .

this is for other players who have high stacking . if it wasn't like that some would have to trade to low lvl player in stack of 5 which would penalize players with high stacking trying to trade others with lower stacking.

the thing is you cannot stack it yourself neither can move / trade stack that high. and in order to auction it you need to move it to storage.

Same goes for stacking items in remote locations using trade/cancel method

Its been like that forever and dont worry about it

Old 10-25-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
Neophyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooddevil
you can buy stack of 105 from AH and it will appear in your storage/inventory as stack of 105 even if you can stack only 5 .

this is for other players who have high stacking . if it wasn't like that some would have to trade to low lvl player in stack of 5 which would penalize players with high stacking trying to trade others with lower stacking.

the thing is you cannot stack it yourself neither can move / trade stack that high. and in order to auction it you need to move it to storage.

Same goes for stacking items in remote locations using trade/cancel method

Its been like that forever and dont worry about it
Sorry you miss read,

I'm not talking about receiving the stacks, I have 20 item stacking I made the stack to 33 myself without someone else trading it to me, I can also do it in a remote location making it so I put them in storage to make bigger stacks to sell as well.

The skill is intended so u can only create stacks up to the level of your item stacking +5 and yes you can buy a stack higher but the creation of it yourself shouldn't be happening.

Old 10-25-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
Epic Scholar

You've always been able to do that, Glitch has stated before that it's not a bug.

Old 10-26-2014, 04:42 AM   #5
Neophyte

Ok this no longer works i believe so has it been patched?