Odd phone bug
Old 09-21-2014, 04:40 AM   #1
Rare Collector

Default Odd phone bug

If I log in from my iPhone, it logs me to a place and time I was previous to my current position. Eg, I went from ust to t2 then started walking back to ust. When I logged back in, first it ha me at ust, then I tried again and had me at t2. Now it keeps logging me in at t2 but since I'm not actually there, if I try to move it logs me out instantly. Also right click tool isn't working on enchanting rod.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 09-26-2014, 06:12 AM   #2
Rare Collector

Still happening... Can't play from my phone atm

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 09-28-2014, 03:52 AM   #3
Rare Collector

Have given up trying to play from phone in s1 but now same thing happens on s2. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there something I am doing to cause this? All this is causing me to be far too productive at work and I don't wanna make them suspicious about what I could previously achieve in work hours...

Old 09-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #4
Rare Collector

I think the problem arises if you are logged in already and try to log in again. Rather than disconnecting the previous log in it tries to log you in at the same point as the last time you successfully logged in so just gives a corrupt packet and disconnects you.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
Administrator

So you're saying that the problem doesn't occur when you log into an account that isn't already logged on?

Old 09-29-2014, 06:36 AM   #6
Rare Collector

I thought that was the case but it isn't. Just tried logging on from my phone an it says that someone is logged on with full privileges and disconnects me and the place it logged me in was at a time from yesterday. Since I have not logged in since server reset its not possible for someone to be logged on with full privileges and also my toon should be in t1 at the moment and it tried to log me in at t2.

Old 09-29-2014, 06:53 AM   #7
Administrator

Your phone is caching a response from the server and sending you old data. This is something that should technically never happen since the data is retrieved via a POST command. Maybe try resetting your phone completely.