Town Walking bug?
Old 09-11-2014, 10:29 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Town Walking bug?

Twice now I have registered keyclicks after typing on my keyboard with the chat dialogue open and pressing enter.

The two times this happened, the last letters were S and D. S is bound to south and D is bound to East, per the default keys.

The first statement I made was "/t rogue silly trophies [enter]" after having lost to Rogue in a CB... pressing enter forced me south to face the 88 nlake heroic boss immediately after being teleported to Ust from losing the CB which resulted in a 1shot by the boss and a loss of RRT, but whatever I really don't care about that, just trying to report a bug.

The second statement I made was "/u that's the last time I'll try to say batman 3x without being interrupted [enter]" in response to Trojan just being Trojan which resulted in me attempting to move east but getting an error for the square not existing because you can't move 1e of Ustenar.

I don't know if this is actually an issue or some weird thing happening with my connection and the keystrokes being sent to the server, but I wanted to make light of it because it's definitely been annoying for me today.

Thanks,
Jingo

Old 09-11-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
Administrator

Sounds like you might be typing fast enough that you are still holding down the final key as you hit enter. In both cases the final key was a default movement key.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Old 09-12-2014, 11:33 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

That could have been the case. I use a mechanical keyboard, so my keyclicks are pretty precise. It'd be interesting to see if anyone else is having similar experiences, so please chime in if you are.