Phasing out old quests
Old 07-20-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Ebonflame Send a message via Yahoo to Ebonflame
Default Phasing out old quests

The basic premise of this suggestion is to allow players to skip quests that are no longer able to be completed, and the have the seer no longer offer them. As an example, I have a character that currently has a collection quest for 10 Tiger Snail trophies. However, since that toon is currently level 26, he is unable to complete this quest due to the fact that those creatures are grey to him and loot cannot be collected from them.

To this end, I suggest that an option be added to permanently abandon quests. Once the player selects this options, the quest will be removed from the player's list, and no longer be offered by the seer.

I see no real downside to adding such an option, aside from a little extra programming. The upside would that players would no longer fumble around trying to get the right quests for their level.

-The Crow

Disclaimer: I shall in no way, shape, or form be responsible for any butthurt you suffer when I put your stupidity on display. If you don't want to be mocked, then don't be an idiot.

Last edited by Ebonflame; 07-20-2014 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Typonese

Old 07-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #2
Rare Collector

Go to seer and request a new collection quest. This does what you are asking for.

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 07-20-2014, 10:59 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

Send a message via MSN to Ebonflame Send a message via Yahoo to Ebonflame

Up to a certain point, yes. My suggestion would eliminate the old quest entirely.

-The Crow

Disclaimer: I shall in no way, shape, or form be responsible for any butthurt you suffer when I put your stupidity on display. If you don't want to be mocked, then don't be an idiot.