Old 07-04-2014, 07:43 PM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default 1.394

Please take off the (Right Click to Rebind) thing on every button, allow us to toggle it off, or have it toggle off automatically if hotkeys are disabled. It's really annoying. =/

Also, would it be possible to have the bracketed hotkey on a button display the currently set hotkey rather than the default? For example, if I set my move up key to Q, could it say Redwood Forest (Level 97+) [Q] rather than Redwood Forest (Level 97+) [W].

Otherwise, I am happy with the patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 07-04-2014, 08:17 PM   #2
Rare Collector

the part where it says hotkeys can NOT be disabled by command /hotkeys means what? i didnt know we even could but would be very useful if we could turn them off for us without numberpads etc

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 07-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #3
Rare Collector

or better still let us disable no key chat option so u can use whole keyboard for hotkeys without brining up default chat

love the /cm1 /cm2 options...really good addition

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 07-04-2014, 08:39 PM   #4
Administrator

Was meant to say this "You can now temporarily toggle hotkeys with the /hotkeys command."

Old 07-05-2014, 03:27 AM   #5
Rare Collector

Ooo...much better I no longer have to avoid starting sentences with the letter "f"...which seemed to happen a lot particularly having just started a phrase beginning with "d" while in combat

Old 07-07-2014, 03:44 AM   #6
Rare Collector

The mobs now attack before you can attack which is fine, but they ignore auras you have at the start for this pre battle shot. Eg. If you start a fight against a mob that drains mana it will drain mana for the opening shot regardless of whether you have impervious up. Not sure if intended but seems a bit mean to me.