Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions

Old 07-06-2014, 12:31 PM   #21
Seer's BFF

i want to contribute in this debate but i am slowly forgetting english because of not playing nod or watching p*** but i want to say that that i feel that this might be bad idea to decrease gem draw at 0 gems in play .. rest is ok

also i am not feeling very intelligiant so i might not be very accurate right now also why is english so difficult

be careful of those alpha nerds !!!

Old 07-06-2014, 12:36 PM   #22
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanlucifer
What took you so long to realize that deft recovery was broken? and what made u change ur mind about changing it? i just dont understand why u havent change it or fix it yet.

It is stupid as it can be towards specific builds that depend on specific gems and it is literally a nasty sideboard against casters with the incidental prevent replay gem fillers pouch.
This post is walking a tenuous line between being needlessly offensive and being constructive.

The reasons for it not being changed are in the many posts above. The fact that it is a good counter against one build is not grounds for immediate nerfing when the deft strategy itself already has a hard counter to it via stun lock.

Old 07-06-2014, 12:52 PM   #23
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
This post is walking a tenuous line between being needlessly offensive and being constructive.

The reasons for it not being changed are in the many posts above. The fact that it is a good counter against one build is not grounds for immediate nerfing when the deft strategy itself already has a hard counter to it via stun lock.

Builds that use staves, i have to disagree on the stun lock counter, in fact the stun lock goes with the melees not the casters, 2h staves dont stun lock as often as crushers or whippers and in adition of that if the caster wanted to stun luck with gems... deft recovery his/her innocent strategy with the all times very eficcient prevent pouch.

I always try to be constructive on the forums and probably the way i express or share my toughts are not as pretty as you wish they were but i mean no disrespect at all.

Sometimes i feel like i have a totally different point of view towards pvp that unfortunately only a few others share it and im afraid that they dont play anymore pretty much, or they became melee bm.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Old 07-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #24
Epic Scholar

support this change
Quote:
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:47 AM   #25
Seer's BFF

Quote:
Builds that use staves, i have to disagree on the stun lock counter, in fact the stun lock goes with the melees not the casters, 2h staves dont stun lock as often as crushers or whippers and in adition of that if the caster wanted to stun luck with gems... deft recovery his/her innocent strategy with the all times very eficcient prevent pouch.

I always try to be constructive on the forums and probably the way i express or share my toughts are not as pretty as you wish they were but i mean no disrespect at all.

Sometimes i feel like i have a totally different point of view towards pvp that unfortunately only a few others share it and im afraid that they dont play anymore pretty much, or they became melee bm.
i think what glitch meant was that it has a counter in a rock paper siccors fashion, just because you are the rock and cant beat paper, doesn't mean paper needs to be nerfed.

Honorable mention goes to Emiliastormrage, Roguetiger, Hustlerking, Chloe.

Old 07-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #26
Epic Scholar

Quote:

glitch was saying that deft casters have no stoic and thus can be stun locked
Quote:
The player was banned for using an exploit repeatedly without reporting it. There's only 1 proper way to profit off an exploit: report it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles
Old Delay/(1+haste%) = New Delay

For slow effects, use the slow % but as a negative.

Just repeat for multiple effects.

DO NOT multiply by 1+slow% to get your new delay. 1*1.4 is not the same as 1/0.6 and your answer will be wrong.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:26 PM   #27
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to Sanluciferr

Deft recovery is not needed in the game, not in pvp and not in pve specially.

I like to agree that it is crucial and very strategical depending on how you manipulate it of course, however it was build killer out of the 3 classes, caster melee and ranged class.

Just dont try to justify it and compensate it by adding nerfs to others or punishing the other 2 classes, you can always change or remove something that doesnt play out well... Any ways i could too i guess, whatever makes the game more balanced and strategical is more than welcome to me, Deft Recovery wasnt and i always complained about it and suggested different things about it, i just dont think i have that 1/3 of the people i used to have anymore to support it, i wonder why though.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.