Demontendon bow
Old 06-17-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Demontendon bow

dear glitch please do something with the demontendon bow

It's the slowest weapon in the game the poison damage 161 over 20 seconds is a joke compared with other 2 hand procs its to slow

can you please up the poison damage when i'm taking 10-12secs a shot it takes to long to build up effectively even with the chance of tri shot or venge

I feel archers have been left behind a bit of late can you make our supposed big hitting weapon a true big hitting weapon!

many thanks

Old 06-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
Neophyte

Yet a whole lot of people use them...

SOMETHING has to be the slowest bow in the game. It's used mostly for big opening shots.

Old 06-23-2014, 07:34 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

really? used for opening shot you say?? wow 5.5yrs as a archer in nod and never realised that!

seriously as 2h procs go it's badly underpowered and the uptier is even worse

demontendon T2 damage up 2 to 280 poison damage up a whole 7 to 168 over 20secs

demontendon T3 damage up 2 to 282 poison damage up 7 to 175 over 20secs
and ty to cy for T3 info

and a t3 will cost you about 72m depending on mats hardly a fair return? come on glitch archery has had to have been hybreded out of it's backside just to survive more than any other class having to put on 2 whips or whip shield in arena slows us way down at nearly 11- 12 secs delay between shots

casters and melee users both crit way higher than any bow user even with tri shot we are lucky if using demontendon and oblit quiver to make 14-16k at very rare max hits where as quad cast 18k and dot casters 20k+ rupture and melee with dice 26k+

so be nice glitch please up the poison proc at least or add chance to hit 10% as thraki has a 15% chance to hit + the multi proc it would be nice if this bow is improved somehow!

ps while on subject of oblitorator quiver it's starts at 57% to max damage which is a number divided by 3 why when up to a t2 does it only go to 59% and a t3 61% going up 2% ?? as a progression it shouldn't it be 60% then 63% ?

seeing as has no other procs no speed no armor no stats it should go up by 3?

well thats me explaining for asking ty

Last edited by chrisdj; 06-23-2014 at 07:59 AM..

Old 06-23-2014, 07:51 AM   #4
Boss Hunter

never seen a caster do 20K dmg..not a DD caster for sure. Nice joke Dj, I will put u up for comic of the year!

Old 06-23-2014, 07:55 AM   #5
Boss Hunter

dam yaddo! always flaming my posts!

Old 06-23-2014, 08:39 AM   #6
Rare Collector

Interesting

Atropos SELL/BUY thread

Some useful links:
Trojan's Transparent Legendary Pictures
S1: DTM Inc Crafting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Atropos is correct.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:59 AM   #7
Seer's BFF

...just a fading, memory...

What was, was, and what will be, has yet to happen....

Last edited by SiSiX; 12-17-2015 at 02:33 PM..

Old 06-24-2014, 07:55 AM   #8
Temporarily Suspended

Nerf archers. Trishot openers r 2 OPness okokok

Old 06-25-2014, 05:25 AM   #9
Rare Collector

Hooooody!!! U back???

Atropos SELL/BUY thread

Some useful links:
Trojan's Transparent Legendary Pictures
S1: DTM Inc Crafting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Atropos is correct.

Old 06-25-2014, 06:58 AM   #10
Temporarily Suspended

No.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:17 AM   #11
Seer's BFF

But... we miss joo Hoody!

Old 06-26-2014, 12:20 PM   #12
Boss Hunter

Typical hoody's away for ages and only comes back to flame a archery post! grrrrrrrr shakes another pointless legendry arrow in hoody's direction

Old 06-26-2014, 04:38 PM   #13
Temporarily Suspended

Try Thunder Eye Quiver - 43% range haste and incresing 10% max damage. Can be better then Obliterator Quiver.
Generally game developers give little chance to get a big damage. Most are small and medium damage. So... i think Thunder eye quiver can be better.
As i write in another post, even damage of arrow + damage of bow is higher then damage of anything else, bow user get lower damage on mob's then other class of weapons as 2h slash, crusher, piercer or DD gem's. That is abnormal.

Last edited by Fior; 06-26-2014 at 04:45 PM..

Old 06-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #14
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdj
Typical hoody's away for ages and only comes back to flame a archery post! grrrrrrrr shakes another pointless legendry arrow in hoody's direction
And get temp bant for some reason...though not sure why? Must have missed it

Old 06-29-2014, 11:01 PM   #15
>.>
Auction Master

Do you ever stop whining about archery? If one were to go through your posts how many would be whining about archery being weak or whining about other people 'trolling' your posts? You want the bow buffed. OK let's say it happens. As you kindly pointed out archers can hybrid with extreme ease (not taking advantage of it is only hindering yourself but that is neither here nor there) so an archer with the newly buffed demon bow (which by your standards might as well be 99999 min damage) could hybrid with it and use helkok whips and Tommie's for single handedly the best burst damage in the game. BUT WAIT you refuse to hybridize or will complain every second of it so someone will do it better than you which will spur another 'buff archers we r the weak' when in reality only the vocal few are the ones either too hard headed to change or to stupid to realize how.

tl;dr get good don't blame the bow for our short sightedness when you got it.

Old 06-30-2014, 02:07 AM   #16
Boss Hunter

actaualy if you bothered to read it i was being light hearted with hoody and wasn't taking it seriously

you on the other hand never seem to stop talking out of your backside if you knew me then you would know i do hyberdise and change a lot as only way to survive in nod

and I haven't posted anything about archery in a while and entitled to promote my class

as for whining i'm entitled to my opinion especially as a dedicated archer and a lot of my so called whining was spot on exploit weakness for example and other fixes normally I wouldn't even bother answering you as you are tiresome beyond words so enjoy my one time answer to you i think the poison proc is low compared to the delay and the 7 extra poison damage on uptier isn't good but there you go!
but as we just got a new epic skill and as this post was made before than then i'm good