Future of Nod
Old 06-02-2014, 12:17 AM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default Future of Nod

Wonder whats going to happen to nod since 90% of player base is either BM or Regener... Doesnt sound like a whole lot of fun... pretty much who has the best eq at this point. No more exploring new builds it seems.

Old 06-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

i feel the same way. Most of the toons seeking a super powerful class will go BM, regener or caster. thats it.

Old 06-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #3
Epic Scholar

Not true. I am exploring a newish build on Allure. One that was previously attempted (sort of) but prior equipment and what not was not condusive to the build. Will let you know how it works out.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 06-02-2014, 07:29 PM   #4
Boss Hunter

The people who enjoy exploring new build options are still doing so. I am trying a purely green based archer,using HoT's and DD's (purely mana and mre) for high level farming. I am not quite there yet, but it seems promising. The people who are going regen and bm are doing so because it is easy and it is effective. They enjoy it,so theres nothing wrong with that. I like trying new things,even if they arent as effective. I think it all comes down to playstyle.

Old 06-04-2014, 09:38 PM   #5
Gem Pouch Expert

Hopi i've done Melee Staff user, and its decent, but melee weapons are still much better equpted for it. As for my New build it seems quite promising as well. Im just saying everyone you fight now is a BM Regener or some form of the 2.

Old 06-08-2014, 09:34 PM   #6
Seer's BFF

...just a fading, memory...

What was, was, and what will be, has yet to happen....

Last edited by SiSiX; 12-17-2015 at 02:35 PM..