Fang spear of conjuration
Old 04-27-2014, 12:43 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default Fang spear of conjuration

I just uptiered it. ty for the 2% bonus to hit chance and to casting gems, but why is there 4 more max dmg with no increase at all to min dmg on a 2h piercer? Min dmg is kinda a big deal for those piercing guys ya know. Maybe it could be like 2 max 2 min or 3 min 1 max or something like that?

Old 04-27-2014, 12:54 AM   #2
Temporarily Suspended

This is kinda common sense and a practical switch on uptier bonus.

Supports !

Old 04-27-2014, 02:51 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

but if you uptier the oblitorator quiver which has no stats only one proc it only gets a 2% to max damage increase considering it starts on 57% it's progression should be 3% as 57 is divisable by 3 it would make sense but thats all it gets!

demon tendion bow uptier gets 1 to min 1 to max damage slight increase to poison damage nothing to delay speed franky the uptier is crap for this compared to other legendry equipment but thats all it gets

I would take what you got and run it's not bad compared to other uptiers which are really bad! before glitch nurfs it m8

Old 04-27-2014, 09:48 AM   #4
Boss Hunter

Oh i like the uptier. Piercers use max dmg too, but was just wondering if this was a bug since piercing main dmg is min dmg. Change it, don't change it, doesn't matter, I just wanna know why.