Trophies above stacking limit
Old 03-29-2014, 07:43 PM   #1
Epic Scholar

Default Trophies above stacking limit

If I remember correctly, a long while ago, there was a patch that made it so that when you get stacks of trophies, they didn't go above your stacking limit.

[IMG][/IMG]

Well, Allure's item stacking skill is 70, her max stack limit is 75 and she keeps getting stacks of 84 in dmv. Only reason I am bringing this up, is because it's annoying having to constantly break stacks apart.

Thanks.
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
Administrator

There was a condition for that I think, that you needed item stacking to be greater or equal to BGT.

Old 03-29-2014, 08:00 PM   #3
Epic Scholar

That would explain it then. Allure has 85 BGT.

Wait...then why wouldn't Hopilus be getting larger stacks then 96? Her item stacking is at 95 and BGT is 99. Shouldn't she be getting stacks of 105 then?
The war is waged, the battles are fought, the Angels and the Demons vow that none shall be left standing. Compassion, never to be seen on the battlefield, one lone angel left standing at the battle's end, sword against her foes throat, tears in her eyes, for her fallen comrades and the slain enemies around her, staring into the eyes of the last demon, lowers her sword, a single act of compassion and mercy, never to be forgotten.

Old 03-29-2014, 08:11 PM   #4
Administrator

There was no claim that the inverse of the statement was always true. I don't recall offhand, but it probably is true only when rounding down to 5.

Old 03-29-2014, 08:31 PM   #5
Epic Scholar

It wouldn't be inverse. Hopi's item stacking is 95 and her bgt is 99 and she only get stacks of 96.

Allure's item stacking is 70, her bgt is 85.

It follows the same....i cant remember the word right now. >.>

Old 03-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #6
Administrator

http://www.mathwords.com/i/inverse_conditional.htm

Old 03-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #7
Epic Scholar

Gotcha. Sorry. Brain is on like a 15 second delay. Yay alcohol.