Usability Options
Old 02-28-2014, 01:37 AM   #1
Neophyte

Default Usability Options

So im pretty sure this has been suggested before, and if it has not i would be surprised.

suggestion 1: fps/draw update cap, something easy like high which is what it is now, medium and low... I say this because there are a few people ive talked to who are having problems with a "laggy nodiatis" and ive found this issue mostly to be with high cpu usage when the window is active. I know its important to have a high frame refresh rate for a realtime combat system, but if thats causing peoples cpu's to max out and their system to hold isnt that kind of defeating the purpose?

Suggestion 2:scaling up nodiatis window, I am suggesting this one because of people with poor eyes sight, sure they could play in a lower screen resolution, but thats a bit of a hack imo, and really dosnt look nice.

again these are suggestions, im personally fine with nodiatis the way it is, but I know there are people who are out there struggling with it... and id imagine new players struggling with these issues wouldnt have much to say before leaving in frustration. But that could just be my over active imagination.

Kudos to a fun game