Armor/Shield Essence rerolls
Old 02-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #1
Auction Master

Default Armor/Shield Essence rerolls

I was just starting to see that some of you out there, aka, one of my great friends, is really starting stock pile up on essences that almost no one wants, so I was thinking, why not put in a system that would allow us to reroll that essece, but at a cost.

Like this, you would have to use 2x of the same essence, plus 100k gold and talk to the seer or something.

Any other ideas on how this could help bring down the STACKS of essence that just wont get used and be put into use?

Last edited by TemariChan; 02-16-2014 at 06:07 PM..

Old 02-16-2014, 06:19 PM   #2
Epic Scholar

Not sure how to change it or if it should be changed, but I agree it's ****ty. I destroy most essences because no one wants them at any price.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
Auction Master

So yeah, now there is Daer stating he is destroying them just because there is to many of them, come on glitchy! D: We NEED something to help this out!

Old 02-20-2014, 02:43 PM   #4
Boss Hunter

I don't support. If they are not op now they will be later, hold on to them or sell for dirt cheap like I have.... I've sold over 100 armor Ess for under 40k

Old 02-20-2014, 04:50 PM   #5
Boss Hunter

Maybe let them be dismantled for a t29 dust. Would still take a lose but not as much of one.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:12 PM   #6
Seer's BFF

Ok, seriously, there have been like 5 threads about this in the last week or 2. If Glitch thinks it needs to be changed, and he has ample suggestions about ways to do it, whether it be "rerolling them" with a ess+dust/cloth or something, or giving them tiers again and allowing them to be cycled through the 11 possibilities or whatever. Something will be done when Glitch thinks it's too far out of hand, just chill peeps!