RUNE ALTAR Idea for end of month patch
Old 02-15-2014, 04:17 AM   #1
Boss Hunter

Default RUNE ALTAR Idea for end of month patch

I put this idea out a few years back when runes started to be getting annoying as drops! I have dusted it off now and again and others have mentioned it from time to time to!
Glitch did nurf rune drops to make them less abundant but as we still get them and in most cases just destroy them I'll resurrect the idea again as It always had support in forums so maybe this time it will be looked at seriously

Simply put

RUNE ALTAR :

a new altar where runes can be exchanged for clan rune power /ter/dom in accordance with the rune rank!
this doesn't have to be much and the % of what rank equals how much rune power/ter/dom can be left to glitch

But lets make use of these now near worthless drops in the game and would help all clans

TY for listening

Last edited by chrisdj; 02-15-2014 at 01:46 PM..

Old 02-15-2014, 07:17 AM   #2
Boss Hunter

I agree to do something about the runes, and this idea would make them lil more useful then just destroy. When u get about 5-6 runes under an hours farming u get quite annoyed that none of them are worth anything...

Old 02-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #3
Boss Hunter

bump

Old 02-23-2014, 01:04 PM   #4
Crab Defiler

Is it still the case that "evil forces" are using "energy" that they get from US sacrificing trophies to unknown altars, to make these runes that we casually destroy?

Has there been any hope of ritualizing these sacrifices or would that cause the name of the game to change to Somediatis?

Old 02-25-2014, 08:08 AM   #5
Boss Hunter

I am not as much bothered by getting rune drops. I would like the ability to get useful rune drops back.

Apperently I do not resource/farm in high enough areas so I have not come acrossa single useful runedrop since the change was made to runes. Also on AH or asking around I have been unable to obtain 3-5 runes 6++ I would like for the clan Synod in quite a few months.

So yes, then rune drops become an annoyance if you know ahead of time that any and all rune drops you get will not allow you to help your clan(s).

So I think the runes like 6++ are now too rare and I would like to see the chance of getting them increased. Low chance for a 6++ in lower areas and/or chance of them in higher areas increased, include a few more areas at lower end of range of areas that drop runes 6++. Something like that.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #6
The Eldest Pilgrim

How about same type runes (identical) can be uptiered to next level. 2 of same type, gives next level? This would give runes more worth.

[