An Adventure
Old 02-05-2014, 02:17 AM   #1
Gem Pouch Expert

Default An Adventure

I was dancing frantically at an establishment in Castille know as "Thee Old Jugg". My partner was the rogue female known as "Lindlieux".

Suddenly a man burst into the bar where we were. He was heavily armed and looking for yours truly. He said "Attention, fair haired warrior. Do you try to prove your potency by handling my female? I take umbrage at such behave and your doom may be imminent."

I said, in my shock "Many pardons?"

Let me tell you, frens, I was sore afraid. I shook like the leaves of a tree in a mighty wind. This man was fearsome, a great beast with a fierce visiage. Worsely, he was pointing his deadly looking weapon straight at my person. I said "Please listen to my pleas, kind sir. I did not dishonor your maiden in any way. I do not seek a quarrel with you. I realize you owe me not debt, but I beseech thee a favor: allow me to remove myself towards the entryway."

The other gentlefolk in that place parted away from us, fearing violence. I began to call upon the old gods. I remember a goblet of mulled wine fell upon the ground, and I tell you frens, there is no amusement in seeing your own face in the reflection of a well-oiled blade. At that moment, he turned in his wrath to berate his female. The gods had favored me and in that moment he did not see me slip away, although surely he heard my cries as I fled that place....

Old 02-09-2014, 12:28 AM   #2
Gem Pouch Expert

holy **** no this is a old english version of give me three steps

Old 07-28-2016, 08:13 AM   #3
Epic Scholar

Send a message via MSN to flipynifty

Lmfao! *beats gf*

omg i wanna sammich nao