Old 01-26-2014, 04:13 PM   #21
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyron
truth, and mot even got 5 TCs for it.. seriously... when i reported that the message saying "legendary gets SB on storebuy" was wrong when its not from faar or andol, it got ignored as "who cares".
Guess you need to give good cam shows to change a patch that's been effective for a LONG time huh dino?

Old 01-26-2014, 04:16 PM   #22
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixandru
Guess you need to give good cam shows to change a patch that's been effective for a LONG time huh dino?
MoT is an underage male. Hasn't been the real MoT in some time.

Old 01-26-2014, 04:17 PM   #23
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot64
MoT is an underage male. Hasn't been the real MoT in some time.
i KNOW! but who knows... some ppl are into that thing too... real Mot was adorable and she still is on my facebook

Old 01-26-2014, 04:19 PM   #24
Temporarily Suspended

felix just leave it alone pls i dont wan;t no one getting a bann hammer or squelched of this... i myself even wanted to keep the bp it wasn;t even about the gold i was offering glitch to just un sb it for me so it can be traded.... and would ave saved me a walk... pls just let it be

Old 01-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #25
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixandru
i KNOW! but who knows... some ppl are into that thing too... real Mot was adorable and she still is on my facebook
She was pretty great I have fond memories of her

Old 01-26-2014, 04:21 PM   #26
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress
felix just leave it alone pls i dont wan;t no one getting a bann hammer or squelched of this... i myself even wanted to keep the bp it wasn;t even about the gold i was offering glitch to just un sb it for me so it can be traded.... and would ave saved me a walk... pls just let it be
just to make sure you get the message: YOU ARE AN IDIOT INCOMPETENT MORON! KAY? and EFF OFF with all the whining. why dont you just cam the game admins more to just give you all you want instead of this slow motion crap? GO DIE! SLOWLY!

Old 01-26-2014, 04:23 PM   #27
Temporarily Suspended

ok wow over a game u wanna lay **** down like that really whatever wa sjust looking out for you

Old 01-26-2014, 04:26 PM   #28
Rare Collector

Quote:
ok wow over a game u wanna lay **** down like that really whatever wa sjust looking out for you
Im old enough to look after myself tyvm, i dont need to cam ppl for favors, i WORK my way into things and i make mistakes and ASSUME THEM! i dont go whining like a beach in heat "FIX MY STUPIDITY CAUSE IM AN IDIOT" like you do! now shut up and get moving on that cam more

Old 01-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #29
Gem Pouch Expert

I will add my thoughts to this event and try to be objective as possible.

A player made a mistake because the game information is not clear? Understandable. Reimbursing the player makes sense.

A player made a mistake because the game information is not readily available?
Understandable again. Reimbursing the player makes sense.

But for a capped player to get reimbursed who has been around for a long time who makes this type of error and has admittedly dealt with legendary gear transactions store-bought in towns and again in the Auction House - that doesn't make sense to me. I believe this is where the source of irritation is coming from among the player base who have carried on and took hits like this in stride.

And, lastly, if the player is not the original owner of the account, there should be NO MERCY. I repeat, NO MERCY. Showing leniency in cases where accounts have shifted hands... well, that would undermine game policy that Glitchless has reiterated many times. I hope this is not the case for this one.

Old 01-26-2014, 04:33 PM   #30
Epic Scholar

Quote:
well my mistake ive bought from faar
THEY BOUGHT FROM THERE BEFORE!!!!!!!

**** rewarding the idiot. punish em instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 01-26-2014, 04:34 PM   #31
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother
And, lastly, if the player is not the original owner of the account, there should be NO MERCY. I repeat, NO MERCY. Showing leniency in cases where accounts have shifted hands... well, that would undermine game policy that Glitchless has reiterated many times. I hope this is not the case for this one.
Brother if there were to ban/kick all the toons that changed hands in nod since it started i doubt we'd have more then 30 players... the rule is enforced only on special occasions...

Old 01-26-2014, 04:35 PM   #32
Temporarily Suspended

ive bought for myself only and equipeped them asap but ive bought from other stores and were tradable read it all

Old 01-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #33
Epic Scholar

Quote:
ive bought for myself only and equipeped them asap but ive bought from other stores and were tradable read it all
take your own advice maybe??

Quote:
However you want to spin it, buddy. This patch was specifically designed to somehow screw you over.

Quote:
Tell that to the crybaby archers
Quote:
We are well aware of the over-dramatic reactions to game changes in an effort to skew perception. It doesn't work, just makes them look like cry babies.

Old 01-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #34
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother
I will add my thoughts to this event and try to be objective as possible.

A player made a mistake because the game information is not clear? Understandable. Reimbursing the player makes sense.

A player made a mistake because the game information is not readily available?
Understandable again. Reimbursing the player makes sense.

But for a capped player to get reimbursed who has been around for a long time who makes this type of error and has admittedly dealt with legendary gear transactions store-bought in towns and again in the Auction House - that doesn't make sense to me. I believe this is where the source of irritation is coming from among the player base who have carried on and took hits like this in stride.

Brother is correct

Old 01-26-2014, 04:51 PM   #35
Boss Hunter

I can understand the gold reimbursement, but was it really needed to reward that with 5 TC ? I don't know how many times I've seen people in chat talking about how lgs would be SB when bought from fa'ar. And like it was said already, thats so cheap for Bumper and others...

Old 01-26-2014, 04:53 PM   #36
Rare Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaark
I can understand the gold reimbursement, but was it really needed to reward that with 5 TC ? I don't know how many times I've seen people in chat talking about how lgs would be SB when bought from fa'ar. And like it was said already, thats so cheap for Bumper and others...
Well heavens forbid that Mistress should pay double for an LG like the rest of them noobs did... tut tut

Old 01-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #37
Epic Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaark
The TCs were awarded because people were complaining about the reimbursement.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:07 PM   #38
Gem Pouch Expert

I kinda side with Brother on this one, yes we all know toons change hands, but rewarding/reimbursing an old toon just because a noob is playing is just wrong.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:29 AM   #39
Neophyte

Hmm....im listening this stuff for a while and agree in some aspects. Patch ? okie Glitch decided to make it, not mot. Buy back lg bp ? that was glitch decision as well maybe he was just a nice person, or was bored and wanted a show u guys make around this.. -.- . I agree the reward is not cool for it, should be done like mot asked (undo the mistake). Or reward, but the bp stays on her/him and the gold spent imo. I think this is about most of ppl mad at MoT, not becouse she reported a weak point in descriptions. Enough with "throwing stones" guys, all of u better than that.
ps: cleanse removes daze/mez/stun in combat. if i whip myself i cant cleanse "becouse im stunned" says the notification.....if i have a stunIMMUN gem in play, (makes me immun to stun) if i whip myself i get stunned, and u know what ? I cant cleanse cuz im stunned. This is 2 wrong description and 2 bug so its 20 tc total tyty im done

<3 u all

Last edited by Rokka; 01-27-2014 at 07:32 AM..

Old 01-27-2014, 07:52 AM   #40
Rare Collector

Well all i can say this isnt a pleasant situation for both sides...

Atropos SELL/BUY thread

Some useful links:
Trojan's Transparent Legendary Pictures
S1: DTM Inc Crafting Thread

Quote:
Atropos is correct.