Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > Role Playing > Role Play

Legend of the lost Sapphire
Old 07-26-2013, 05:36 AM   #1
Neophyte

Location: I am from Australia and that is all you need to know..
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuke Voidish
Question Legend of the lost Sapphire

-Story- " You and your adventurous friends hear a rumor about a rare ancient sapphire and decide to find out more..You go to your closet town..The town of Dire in the middle of a forest.." -Rules- 1. No swearing 2. No profanity of any kind! 3. Be respectful and nice to other people. 4. Have fun! =Also! This roleplay is in a different world so different town names for each! And its a forum roleplay.=

Last edited by Ryuke Voidish; 07-26-2013 at 07:53 AM..

Starting Point..
Old 07-26-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
Neophyte

Location: I am from Australia and that is all you need to know..
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuke Voidish
Default Starting Point..

As David walked in the town of Dire he began asking questions to the civilians about this ancient gem but got no answers of were it is. He asked his companion about this "Hmm... Hey George. You think this legend might be real?"
" Maybe...We might be the first to discover it." George replied with a slight twinkle in his light blue eyes. The two friends continued down the main road of the town when they stumbled upon another adventurer (You can put you character here in this part of the roleplay/story)

Old 08-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #3
Gem Pouch Expert

"Hey!" yelled the young adventurer, brandishing his sword. "You two looks suspicious, coming into this town with all those weapons and asking around like that. If you are here for trouble, then I'm your man!"

"Woah, slow down buddy," said David, always the calm one. "We're just exploring, and we aren't going anywhere, riight?"

"Yeah," you asserted, "we're just trying to sight-see some ancient temples, and ruins."

The feisty adventurer looked confused, wary of you two. "How interesting...I have seen you two in a previous town, lurking around and eavesdropping. You two didn't happen to hear something interesting, did you?"

Suddenly, an alarm rings out. General Erykcon, leader of one of the prominent elvish tribes, was attacking! He was rumored to be one of the most skillful of the local elvish leaders, and with a hatred for humans since they set up a town in the elven forest. Not all elves were friendly, and he was one of the exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphoomZhah
Didnt know I couldnt trade irl for things in Nod =( I just traded my gf for a stack of trophys.. i wanted those trophys but now I usde them and want my gf back.. its all ur fault.. U MUST to find me another gf

]

Old 08-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
Temporarily Suspended

the sound of the alarm startles the pigeons from the atop a crumbling abandon basalt structure a haggard man in a ragged clock covered in filth and feathers shambled his way to ledge of the flat roof, slowly shifts his gazes toward the commotion, seeing no more than he needed he returns from whence he came

Old 02-20-2015, 06:29 AM   #5
Neophyte

A man with a sword charges to the gate, kicking it open with a battle cry as the elves attack.