Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions

Time for a new resourcefulness skill.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
Rat Slayer

Default Time for a new resourcefulness skill.

I have made a post showing all those skills maxed over half a year ago and never heard anything about a new skill. And if you must see the maxed just ask and i might add. If i can post the pic.

But this skill will help many ppl stop talking as much about more storage spots and more decumberance even tho he added 40 more full pen skills to that skill.

The skills can be called whatever suits you but it should be worded like this "This skill makes everything you hold in your inventory and everything you wear in your suits and gem pouchs weight half its total weight at lvl 100" this works for trophies as well and there for you can hold rare berrys, fish, prey, ore's, wood etc easy and not take spots in storage and you can still take way more trophies back to town each time and over all hold more stacks of trophies in your storage.

This skill should be added to resourcfulnees tho it can go in social as many ppl didnt max all the skills or just flat out are to lazy to resource as the chances to pull high tiers to make it worth your time have in my eyes been cut alot.

I mean if ppl can pull 180k plus gold rush and some t30's sell for that why cant they be pulled more. As every thing else has gone up why not this also

p.s nemey join my angels

Old 04-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
Neophyte

i love the idea

Old 04-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
Temporarily Suspended

Totally support - this game is about gearing up / crafting / killing and not about making trip to town every 2 mins.

Old 04-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
Boss Hunter

Support and love that idea

Old 04-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #5
Temporarily Suspended

Some new resource skill to help lower weight, even just resources, would be nice. I like the idea of lowering the wieght of everything, but I think it would be morre helpful if it was just non-trophy items so that people still have to spend gold on gates/recalls. Also, people with boon should not get a help on trophy weight. They can farm it out.

Last edited by Hoodrat; 04-23-2013 at 05:26 PM..

Old 04-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #6
Seer's BFF

Good idea. maybe not resource as some people don't resource though

Old 04-23-2013, 05:56 PM   #7
Gem Pouch Expert

no support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
Player mistakes have to be lived with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitchless
I have it on good authority that the founding fathers were pro PKing.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #8
Seer's BFF

I do not support the total idea for resourcing but yes to weight reduction and not maxed skills

Old 04-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #9
Boss Hunter

/support!

Epic social skill anyone?

Old 04-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #10
Gem Pouch Expert

Naturalist 140, please.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #11
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother
Naturalist 140, please.
Support!

And Support the main topic aswell.. But only if it's an epic social skill, kinda tired of maxing new social skills in 3-4 trades

Old 04-23-2013, 10:59 PM   #12
Gem Pouch Expert

support but what may it be and what crafting may it use?

Old 04-24-2013, 01:53 AM   #13
Epic Scholar

I quit foraging cause I got depressed not seeing exp :/

Old 04-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #14
Rat Slayer

well i came up with a way to make this better of a skill as the only bad things i have heard are ppl will make to much money if they have to gate and recall half as many times easy fix make gates and recalls cost more. As some gold rushs are hitting over 200k why not and even low lvl acc's are making way more then i did when i was low lvl. i remeber being lucky if i was getting 1k gold rushing in skeley what are ppl getting there now and if you can make the money for gates and recalls at those lvl's may be the wieght are not right for the lvl you are ever think that might be a problem cause i think it is that's why you all are agreeing with me.

Many ppl think this skill can be a social skill ill tell you why it cant be that. I came up with this idea when seeing i had 90 out of 400 rock with this skill at max that 90 would be only 45 and many ppl can see how that helps. then i was thinking i would wood cut then i pulls a teir that was a 12 stack and was around 5 rock and something sand. then i got a polar bear + 40 rock then i got the heavy combats in gob i could only hold like 2 stacks of 105. if you see nothing wrong with that. most times i take 8 trips from gob to town for only 4 rows then think about this. I can hold 1199 rock most ppl can't i can hold 105 stack idk how many ppl can do that i also have 100 spots in inventory why do i need these spots ? what is so wrong about my using more of these spots i never use.

those spots only get used by ppl holding silks or gems to make and re make pouches as needed aka for arena, boss's, high lvl farming with diffrent ppl, or tier resources from around 14 to t30 or only t26 if they fear being pked. One think i was thinking about if more ppl are carrying higher tier resources, or anything extra to save spots in storage to make the most out of this skill pking will be more worth it. tho i cant see that happening as no one has made use of the fact that most everyone has an eipc tool worth 500k or more if you sell back to a toon or to a friend or even the store. its around 500k to a mil easy.

this leads to my new idea i came up with again with the help of jb. There is no reason a lvl 100 in any skill resourcing should pull t4's and around there all the time in dark mt. mob (116, and 117) the 2nd skills will be one that lets you pull more t21's and around t27's not more t30's all the time but yes it will help with t30's as it should. or at least around t14's and up only as least face it most ppl don't uptier from lower then there anyway. i farm gob and in the last month i have up tiered around 12 t30 berry's not dyes but berry's this skill will also make it more consistent in lower lvl zones with lvl 100 skills making around an x amount for those ppl. as i have not pull a single t30 in over a months time.

this idea is in no way how jb's thinking or what he told me to say but more what i feel is needed as jeff had not thought about what he is doing with the why more trophies more gold and less resources are effecting the game i feel this is a way to accommodate with both these skills to make everything balanced. in the way these skills have been thrown on us. as the 2nd skill will be worded just as the bgt and mc are i see nothing wrong with that. as this makes it to where ppl that have the means can get what they should.

In resourcing as ppl like jb can group with even my acc and a ok healer / dotter and carry thru blood lake boss. i feel that's is a task in it self and ppl like jb have always resourced and he still is lucky to pull a t30 in a months time. even tho what he can solo ridge or what ever idk where he farms but he told me what he gets is making him want to stop wasting his time. yet i think i pulled a t4 and idk if there healer or jb got anything but point shown these skills need added where they should be. not ppl that don't even resourcing begging for it in social cause they don't resource anymore. this is a skill that all need but many will never get maxed and there for it willl never be 50% for most but at best around 30%

And if you still feel its should be a social skill this skill was to not be an epic skill but a t5 resourcing skills along with the first one i came up with as it is for other thing other the idea of trophies but is a help to you ppl so think about why im trying to get it added. i think the way i worded it was manly going for the idea of hold resourcing items on you to save spots in storage. then i throw the idea of trophies in to make this idea possible. cause i can hold around 6 rows of trophies in storage just by holding my berry's on me. there for making my farming time 2 times as much if solo farming gob. and still around 5 or 6 trips to take things back as i will up tier all the things i pull.

to cut down the amount of trips in places like gob or really high lvl zones as in a few places like dark mt. even tho this place is 1 south andol think of this as an idea they are mobs thats drop 1 rock and 200 sand and the other is 1 rock and 600 sand i pulled 2k trophies almost with only 93 bgt and no epic plunderfiend rune now add that yup and thing how many trips that would take you. if you had to recall and gate if it was not by town then think that's there is what like now 9 more or 11 more zones higher then that. so its safe to say you can pull 3 k trophies in max zones if you have everything you would need to do it.

i cant post my pic of maxed skills as i need 25 total posts

Old 04-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #15
Seer's BFF

Suppert weight reduction skill

be careful of those alpha nerds !!!

Old 04-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #16
Boss Hunter

op

Old 04-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #17
Rare Collector

support

Do you have angel wings when your blood runs dry; that make my tears incarnadine, when I start to cry? - Sigha

Old 04-24-2013, 08:37 PM   #18
Neophyte

Support. Sounds like an adventuring skill to me.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:47 PM   #19
Neophyte

I think it would b a great idea, Ill fap to that!!!!

Last edited by Andorr; 04-24-2013 at 08:55 PM..

Old 04-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #20
Crab Defiler

I support the idea of weight reduction as well