Go Back   > Nodiatis Forums > General Discussion > Nodiatis Discussion & Suggestions

this is not a walking skill
Old 04-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #21
Rat Slayer

Default this is not a walking skill

the idea started as resourcing boost to hold your items you found but to work well it have to be 100% or also work on trophies so take your pick. what would you like it is not a walking skills trust me it was just an idea that i thought would help everyone and make more ppl resource.

But even with the 50% for the pulls didn't really help the gates problem there is but the really problem is the wieght of trophies as i said in other posts. this is a way to make everyone happy and to spend more time burning at farming and resourcing as ppl have lives and cant take the 10 mins every 4 fights to count trophies to gate back. and repeat just to bun time it will help ppl keep up on time better and in turn maybe make ppl burn more tc's

this is the side of the talk that's should peak jeff's loveable side money time will be burned faster and ppl will farm in groups in higher zones in turn making them want to burn more tc's when they can its all sound logic if you sit and break down any and all out comes of these skills.

i repeat think about how i got this idea and see if you think its still a walking skill. cause i'm sure in the 2nd post i made i explianed it better on how i got the idea it self. the idea is cause i have maxed resourcing and i thought of an idea to give resources like me a way to get more exp cause no exp sucks ask the 3 ppl sharing acc's to get defiance right now. no exp is a waste of time

and i have had these skills maxed since before bgt and mc even came out yet glitch didn't think to add a bgt/mc type skill to resourcing why ? and the post was there like i said daer even posted the pic and i cant post it till i hit 25 post for some reason only glitch knows.

P.S this skill is a great idea and will help and one reason i think its so good is everyone is trying to make it a social epic skill or a walking skill cause most ppl don't resource anymore as its a waste of time these are word as i have said them many times and heard them more times then i can count proving my 2nd skill in its self. yet i keep dong it that's why i should have my dues and even a epic social skill would take what a 50 mil trade to max on and exp rush get real
a resourcing skill will at t5 meaning the same as bgt and mc has these skills will be the same they are the same exp worth. think please there are reasons i'm saying what i'm saying and yes i'm talking about ppl like to lazy or think there to good to resource and yes i know who you are. so shut up and roll with it

Old 04-25-2013, 01:42 AM   #22
Seer's BFF

been so long since i been on here supporting anything so why not, parts i understand seem good who dont wanna be able to haul more stuff .

support

Old 04-25-2013, 03:58 AM   #23
Seer's BFF

Ok here goes. Same as bgt and max coinage . So it can be a statskill level 80:
Plunderer - By getting more experienced in travelling and killing enemies this skill allows the players to reduce weight. Each level in this level stat reduces the weight of all items by 0.5% (Only works at player level 85). Thus effectively decreasing weight of all items by 50% at level 100.